Sabian Symbols: Birth Charts

MCsea

(Blush) yes I write articles on that site - for beginners mainly - there is a link to past articles on the left top side too - about 10 there now...

thanks again!
marina

MaineGirl117

I'm bumping this thread to the top, as I have intentions of posting my natal chart information in relation to the Sabian Symbols. Glad to find this thread already made. My particular interest is the stellium (5 planets) in my 1st house (along with my ascendant symbol), which concerns appearance/how others see you.. the "I Am" mentality.. all so very interesting.

I've also be relating these symbols to my Tarot birthday card, the 5 of Pentacles - seemed rather dreary and forlorn for a time there, until I realized that I reached a point of self knowing where I was no longer the lost soul looking for shelter, but instead the church with the bright welcoming window offering shelter to others. More on this later....

MCsea

I'm bumping this thread to the top, as I have intentions of posting my natal chart information in relation to the Sabian Symbols. Glad to find this thread already made. My particular interest is the stellium (5 planets) in my 1st house (along with my ascendant symbol), which concerns appearance/how others see you.. the "I Am" mentality.. all so very interesting.

I've also be relating these symbols to my Tarot birthday card, the 5 of Pentacles - seemed rather dreary and forlorn for a time there, until I realized that I reached a point of self knowing where I was no longer the lost soul looking for shelter, but instead the church with the bright welcoming window offering shelter to others. More on this later....

Awesome :D