Vision Quest - Six of Earth

Soaring Eagle

Description: There is an image of a woman with her arms raised floating above a huge woven bowl. There are flowers and ivy around the bowl, and a giant sunflower in the background. The sky is blue and pleasant.

Significant Details: The sunflower is a symbol of fertility.

My Interpretation: You are achieving success on all levels. You will have material gain and much good luck. This is a good time to start a new enterprise or career.

Thoughts/Points to Ponder: The blue of the sky gives a sense of calmness, or security. The green of the ivy plant gives a sense of financial growth. The large bowl is there to catch all of your successes.

When comparing the 6 (Break-Through) to the 5 (Insecurity) you can see a drastic difference. The 5 was a dark card, whereas the 6 is bright and comforting. This can also be said of the 7 (Depletion). We have passed our insecurities but are facing a time of depletion if we are not careful with what we have now.

Lifeisabutterfly

The blue sky which gives this sense of calmness and security can be compared to the unquestioning "knowing" of a child who is always being watched over and protected by their parents, siblings and all others who are older and wiser. The child has all it's basic needs met. This child's surroundings, as far as it is concerned, were put in place to nurture it and make sure it is happy.
Traditionally the 6 of Coins card often represents help from others who are in a better position to give it, as well as a need for balance in the game of give and take. Receiving is an art too and therefore also means responsibility toward the benefactor. The Native peoples never forgot their benefactor and always rejoiced in receiving the many gifts Mother Earth and Father Sky granted them on a daily basis.

Soaring Eagle

The blue sky which gives this sense of calmness and security can be compared to the unquestioning "knowing" of a child who is always being watched over and protected by their parents, siblings and all others who are older and wiser. The child has all it's basic needs met. This child's surroundings, as far as it is concerned, were put in place to nurture it and make sure it is happy.

Maybe that is what the woman in front of the sunflower is trying to signify. I had a hard time understanding why she was there until you added this. Now this card makes a little more sense to me.

Traditionally the 6 of Coins card often represents help from others who are in a better position to give it, as well as a need for balance in the game of give and take. Receiving is an art too and therefore also means responsibility toward the benefactor. The Native peoples never forgot their benefactor and always rejoiced in receiving the many gifts Mother Earth and Father Sky granted them on a daily basis.

That is very true. And I do rejoice in everything the Great Spirit gives me. To me, Mother Earth and Father Sky, even though different, are generalized by Great Spirit. It has been a learned thing for when I have to talk to non-native peoples. They just seem to understand it better. But then, that could just be the people I have known.

divinegoddess

Numerology Reference: 6 - Fulfillment, Truth, Beauty, Peace, Communication, Problem-Solving, Cooperation, Balance, Relaxation

Keywords*: Break-through, success on all levels, material gain, stroke of luck, fortunate starting point for an enterprise or new career

Inner message*: You are invited to surf a wave of success. Give yourself permission to enjoy it! Now you see that a peak of worldly success is not needed to feel abundantly successful within.

Outward manifestation*: A certain project or work-strategy is greeted with enough enthusiasm to become successful. Some dreams and desires won’t necessarily drag you deeper into the density of the material plane. Just remember that certain dreams are better left as such. Choose wisely what you want to materialize! Nothing may be worse than finally getting what is no longer wanted. Recognize your truest wishes and act on them.

My Interpretation: This is your moment to shine. After searching from within yourself how to manifest and not be clouded by negativity, truly going to the source of your bad feelings, it is time for break-through. It is time to rejoice life again! You will find success no matter where you go, because you have learnt that success comes from within, and is reflected on the outside world.

*From the LWB