Pictures of our reading space/table

room

roppo said:
well, here's my space, a traditonal one. Not so bad as it seems, you know!

No very serene and perfectly Japanese. Lovely, lovely room and lots of light too.

moderndayruth

TheOld ,
thank you for starting this thread; all this cosy places where you guys read were such an inspiration...
I didn't have a special place for readings before, i red all over my place but tonight...
It was my birthday and ten of my closest friends came, i set a small wooden table beside the window, arranged it with candles, crystals and flowers and "treated" my friends with readings.... It was really special.
Thank you one more time :)
mdr

AJ

What a special way to spend your birthday, gifting your friends. Good job, and happy birthday!
Did anyone take your picture????

moderndayruth

Thank you AJ! Nop, i didn't take pictures, but i will ask a friend to take one and post it here for me ( i am an absolute techno-dummy ) :)

TheOld

Thanks moderndayruth :)
I love to see all theses spaces, that's gorgerous !!!

Alta

roppo said:
Oh, I'm envious of all of you. Such gorgeous scenes!

Said that ... well, here's my space, a traditonal one. Not so bad as it seems, you know!
I have enjoyed all of these pictures, but roppo yours comes closest to my ideal!!!

Elnor

That is lovely and serene, Roppo! What a beautiful collection of ceramics you have.

Thanks to those who complimented my table- Hearthcricket, the box and the crystal ball, (selenite) were both found on eBay.

Elnor

memries

This is the drop leaf table I bought to set up my cards. It doubles in use but is quite nice when it is open.

My small crystal ball and some other crystals are in the cabinet so it works. Other than that I do it at my computer or on the bedspread but that is not so good.

Attachments

• roses.jpg
    roses.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 803

Roewyn

TheOld said:
I was thinking it would be great to see other peoples reading space so i start with the table where i read most of the times and i hope somes of you will also post somes pictures ;-)

http://yvonboulianne.com/photodivers/table.jpg
http://yvonboulianne.com/photodivers/space.jpg

Ooooohhh what deck is that??? That card is beautiful.. :)

I love your space.. mine unfortunately is just the computer desk I work on for now, unless i need a larger space then I just lay out the cloth I wrap the deck in and read on there.. its about 2 x 2 feet.. :)

I need to get some crystals.. :D

Thanks for sharing that!!

Roewyn :heart:

rissa

Holy crap, guys...

I read on the floor of my room, on an insanely-busily-patterned orange indoor-outdoor carpeting circa 1967. Talk about mood ;)

You've all inspired me to clean up my table and dedicate a tidy, focused space. I'm doing it tonight.