Robin wood Study Group - suggestion

CandyApple

so do we need to start a new thread for a new card? Do we need a head of the group? Just wondering how we continue.

Rhiamon

I'm not sure how we do it, but just start a new thread with the name of the card, like the others, and then they can link it to the main Robin Wood Index ;)

CelticGirl

When I started one for the 3 of Cups I just posted "Robin Wood - 3 of Cups" and posted away! I'm so glad others are interested in this too, I have learned so much about this deck I never noticed or knew before! :D

Rhiamon

yes me too! the Robin Wood used to be my favorite deck, but I have leanred so much symbolism since then, been through many "favorites", and now I have returned to it...guess that says something on it's own :)

CelticGirl

Rhiamon said:
yes me too! the Robin Wood used to be my favorite deck, but I have leanred so much symbolism since then, been through many "favorites", and now I have returned to it...guess that says something on it's own :)

That's how it is with me too. I'll get new decks and fall in love with them... but that only lasts so long before I grab my Robin Wood one again. I have just had a connection to this deck the first time I looked at my friends copy.. and I haven't had a connection to any other deck quite the same as RW. :D

I also forgot to add to my last post that I had forgotten to message Sulis and ask her to add my 3 of Cups post to the Robin Wood list, but she had already done it. She's on top of things! :)

CandyApple

I must have bought this deck a bout three times. I useually end up giving them away, when someone likes the deck and wants to learn the tarot. But this deck I am keeping. I traded for it...so now it has even more meaning to me.

Maybe if we get some more posts up for the Deck we can PM sulis and get a sub forum. I have been looking at the other study groups and they have great ideas. LIke in the Fey sub group they actually write interviews for the cards...that would neat and fun.

CelticGirl

Ohhh, I'll have to go check that out, it does sound like fun!! I just posted a new thread for the Death card.

CandyApple

And I just replied! :p

tarotbear

Catpaw said:
I am a bit confused as I do not see much activity for this group. Is a group studying the Robin Wood tarot and if so, is there a special location/site that maybe I am not visiting?

Although this post by Catpaw is almost a year old, I, too, have wondered why the discussions of the Robin Wood deck have not rated their own thread. :bugeyed: If they were put all together they might garner some more attention and activity?

CandyApple

I think that is a good idea Tarotbear. But I don't know what warrents a study group to have their own thread. Maybe after we get a few more cards down that will happen.

After all, this is a popular and beautiful deck.