Umbrae’s Relationship Spread

Alta

wow!

Umbrae, I had not been in this Forum for a while, and I saw Moongold use your spread in her throw. What a powerful spread! Multiple interactions, and such depth and layering.
My hat is off to you for designing it.

azuremariposa

*almost speechless*

Umbrae, this is a most amazing spread...i am in awe...
will definitely utilize this one soon (friend just emailed me last night regarding her fiance breaking up w/her...i did a different spread, but this might provide more clarity)...
thank you sooo much for sharing this...again...i am in awe! :D
many blessings to all...

punkangelgcm437

Question...

I used this spread a couple times last night, and it worked great! I was in awe about it. But my question is, can this be used with a friendship too...like to see if the friendship is going well and stuff like that?
Please private message me back with a response
~Thanks~
~Sarah / punkangelgcm437~

azuremariposa

which reminds me...

Umbrae, you were right! I did get to practice the spread more, and i really enjoyed using it! :D thanks again for posting it!!

many blessings to all!

~azure

punkangelgcm437

I did a relationship spread for my parents, and it was looking like everything was good until the final result being 6 of Cups reversed. The meaning says "the future, opportunities ahead". It also said something like 'if the natural life cycle of life isnt disturbed, fruits will continue to blossom' (Tarot Of a Moon Garden by Sweikhardt and the LWB that came with the deck). This doesnt seem to give a clear anwser, altho the energy didnt feel bad around it. Is this a decent card to get as a final result?

Umbrae

I dunno…looks like a good thing to me…it indicates a dynamic as opposed to a static future…and a dynamic that is good.

Elle

Umbrae's Relationship Spread

This spread was so truthful and to the point (it hurt, but it was necessary). I won't bother all of you with the details of this relationship because the spread showed its obvious intractible and competitive nature!
I guess I just needed one more reminder!

Thanks Umbrae - you are a marvel!

Elle

miss_apples

I just tried this spread and all I can say is WOW. It is definatly a good easy to read spread. I'll probably use this one quite frequently.

TemperanceAngel

gotta hand it to you.....

Being new here I have just started to look in this forum and, Umbrae, I have to say that this is the second time in 24hrs. that your insight, brilliance and spreads have astounded me. :D

YEEHAH!!!! Thanks Umbrae!

XTAX