Tarot of Saqqara

Freddie

Looks like a cool deck!

Freddie

Parzival

This is a cool and powerful deck, beautifully painted and thoughtfully put together. Judgment becomes evolution, a good modern change of word. The Fool becomes the Aspirant, an insightful variation. The four extra cards direct us towards and into the "Holy of Holies" or inner Self. Colors all through this deck radiate tones that aptly join with titles and images. My deck seems a little offprint on the backs-- lines are not so sharp and clear, but this may be intentional to vibrate the lines. All in all, this deck blends Beauty and Truth, like a magical Egyptian museum.

3ill.yazi

It's come to my attention that the author of this deck, Donald G. Beaman of Charelmont, MA passed away in August. Charlemont is practically my back yard.

I had never thought of purchasing the deck because of its size, but I was strangely compelled to buy it today, and it is indeed a wonder. I'm sorry that I did not get a chance to admire Mr. Beaman's handiwork when he was still available to be thanked in person.

The cards are packed with symbols, with a RWS/GD orientation, but apparently with their own slant. I'm not sure that they will be a go-to deck to read with, but they are lovely.

RIP