The Sun

Al Si'ra

I dont mean to be a pessimistic person here LOL but SUN bothers me a bit sometimes it feels "too shiny-blinding light" u know what i mean not the kind of "blindness" the moon indicates but sth like that; i can't really do the wording..and sometimes i see the sun as being "too much of independence"..that child is totally free..what about his family what about his loved ones-what about responsibilities?...he is really indeed happy but what about others whom we don't see in the card-maybe he is really blind afterall-blind of his own light-meaning too much of self-confidence andi i dont know why but sometimes i see the sun as being ego-istic-although mostly a good card to pop up in a relationship reading-i've seen it meaning a relationship which cannot happen,because of too much ego;it's all about this little guy even the flowers are pointing him not the sun itself;he's competing with the Sun (Rider Waite)-this child can be reckless which can turn out to be a not so good outcome..just some personal not-so objective-thoughts.
Personally i think that none of the cards are always shiny&happy or doomed&dark ..but i really love the idea of "having the perfect day/moment/life"..Hope to see the SUN always in that manner :D

mtnmermaid

I agree too much light can be blinding sometimes, it depends on the reading, all the cards have their good and not so good sides.

Whitestar

I recently had the Sun in an outcome position, and I felt a large element of trust in the meaning of it...TRUST in the universe, that things will work out for the best, let go and stop worrying.