Faerie Seekers Circle (FSC) ~ April 2013 ~ sign up thread

Alta

Hello again Faerie Seekers :)

Time for the April round, always such a hopeful month for Canadians. Hope other parts of the world also enjoy this month.

The sign up is open until Monday, April 1st (oops, April Fool's Day), when I'll assign the partners.

Readings and feedback due by the end of the calender month but best to try for the 20th for readings.

As always:

- this Circle uses the two Brian Froud decks: The Faeries' Oracle and The Heart of Faerie. You may use either deck, or both together. No other faerie decks.

- the thread runs a calendar month, however I ask that you try and finish your readings by the 20th to allow your partner time to consider and respond.

- don't disappear on your partner. If life issues come up, please communicate with them and me and we can work something out. You wouldn't want it to happen to you.

Again, I offer a choice of spreads. Remember, you get to pick which one your partner uses for you. You are not expected to do both.

Suggested spreads for April:

Option 1: All shall be well: a spread for comfort :

Posted by Chiriku:

All Shall Be Well: a spread for Comfort

******************1 *****************2 ************************

************************* 3 *****************************

1- All Shall Be Well--what is something I should know, that will give me comfort right now?

2- And All Manner of Thing Shall Be Well--what will be set to right in my tumultuous world?

3- A Wish for Rest and Peace--what will "enclose me in rest and peace" in future trying times?

Option 2: Caring for my Soul:

Posted by Glass Owl:

Caring For My Soul Spread

*****2*****1*****3

In my current situation:

1. What brings out the best in me?

2. What brings out the worst in me?

3. What will help me be the "best me" I can be?

Hope these spreads inspire you to join in, and I'll try and keep the partners switched up.

:love:

Alta

Kahlie

Sign me up. Haven't finished the previous round due to not receiving my reading yet.
I am sure it will be resolved soon

Kahlie

celticnoodle

ME! :D

I missed last month (March's) and so I've been waiting to do join up for April. Thanks Alta! :)

Alta

Welcome to both!

MagsStardustBlack

Il duck out this month as struggling to get things done, but pm me for May cheers x

tarotlaura

I took a break for a while but I would love to get back into the swing of things. Sign me up. :)

Darkerlefay

Sign me up please! :)

thirdlibra

May I sign up, even though I'm desperately new?

WaterSong

ok, back in the game! :)