Suitable bag?

Aura Wolf

Wow, that does sound beautiful, ScarabFlight. I can't even process it in my mind. Your faeries have got you whipped! :D

sagitarian

sounds gorgeous scarabflight, is there a way you could show us a picture of it?

Aura Wolf

Okay I think I should mention that this thread is an old one that keeps getting bumped, just so people stop going out of their way to offer me faery bags :D

ScarabFlight

Thanks Everyone

I'll see if I can take some pictures and find a way to show it off. ;) I really didn't think it was going to come out all that well. The individual ideas seemed so random like several people wanted their say, but the pieces look alot better together than seperate.
Hmmmm, maybe there's a lesson hidden in there? lol

P.S. Yay....I got an A! :D

ScarabFlight

Oooooh very nice!!! I like the outside and the inside!
:D

Someday I may figure out how to post my pics but then again maybe I don't want to after seeing this bag! ;)

lark

Yes, very beautiful, my faeries are jealous! :D

September Pixie

Peggy has some pretty nice premade bags for a rather decent price.. she also does custom work, so if you have something you have in mind and want a decent price, this is probably a good place to start. She made my bag for $10.

http://stores.ebay.ca/Medieval-Mantles

Aura Wolf

I also really love that bag, September Pixie! I better not let my Faeries see, their bag seems kind of plain compared to that (although they INSISTED that I make it the way I did :D). If I had my way it would have looked a little more festive, but nope. They wanted it modest on the outside, wild on the inside. Figures.

diane drizzy

September Pixie

ooooooooooooooh!!!!!!