Ole' Forum Folks Faerie Family Reunion

Rainbow Aurora

Jewel said:
....For those of you wondering about faerie experiences ... this is one of them. The faeries seem to be calling back their own all at the same time. This is definetly not a coincidence, it is a faerie experience.
Rainbow pokes her head into this thread and whispers

"The Fae are working their Magic."

This thread has been a lovely read today,
a cloudy Autumn morning. I would very much
like to join you all. May I?

Rainbow

sagitarian

Rainbow Aurora said:
I would very much
like to join you all. May I?

Of course you can...finds a leaf and folds it carefully into a tea cup, and pours some fresh morning dew off another leaf, and stirs in some spices to make it into coffee and hands it to Solus to warm up, and then hands it back to Rainbow.

Sage

Rainbow Aurora

Thank you sagitarian, what a wonderful warm welcome!!

:love:
Rainbow

geministar

Alissa said:
I feel so warm and squishy inside after reading this thread this morning over coffee.... :D

Ive had such a busy weekend that Ive only just been able to read this thread while drinking my morning coffee.

Its so great to see all the golden oldies back again - Jewel, Alissa and Sagitarian - Im always able to learn heaps from you girls. :)

Well Ive had my deck for a few months now - obviously Im a newbie here - and I have been a part of the study group. I would like to join in with a_shikhs, Rainbow Aurora and Inanna_tarot in joining this group as a newbie if thats ok?

It's so exciting that this study group has fired up again, its been a bit quiet and suddenly there has become all this action that I almost cant keep up, but its fun and Im loving it!

Oh and I just thought I'd mention my faery companion today is the faery who was kissed by the pixies, so there is lots of love going round today! :love:

Geministar xx

Jewel

geministar said:
Oh and I just thought I'd mention my faery companion today is the faery who was kissed by the pixies, so there is lots of love going round today!
I had Gawatcha as my companion yesterday, so needless to say I just laid on the couch and read the book to my tarot deck and shared that with him. I did not want to start anything that would end up in mischief or upsetting anyone *LOL*

EVERYONE is welcome to join in here. No need to ask, just jump on it.

Someone, I think Alissa, asked if the deck I mentioned to send off into the world was Healing With Faeries by Doreen Virtue, and the answer is yes. I know we all love the Faeries Oracle, but I only have one Faeries Oracle, and I will not be mailing it anywhere *LOL*. The idea of the traveling deck, in my mind, is simply something to connect us, and our connection to the traveling deck will be based on the fact that we are all sharing the same deck, not that we are all of a sudden going to be enamoured of Doreen's deck *LOL*. The Faeries of the Faeries Oracle have had me give away the Healing with Faeries decks twice! this is the third one I own, and now they want me to send it out in the world. Whomever has it can read with it, just carry it around, do whatever feels right at the time they have it. Perhaps the deck will give us each a week of "healing". We will need to start a thread about this and get this organized.

When that deck is done traveling and comes back home, perhaps we can select another faerie deck to make its rounds! Neat way to see all kinds of faerie decks, while the Froud Faeries remain our special friends. Make sense?

a_shikhs

Makes perfect sense.. Let's get going... :D

Jewel

elf said:
I for one know exactly who you are. Jewel too! Didn't I buy a deck from you???
Possible ~giggles~ ... that last time I was trading/selling decks was back in 2004 I think, so honestly I cannot remember back that far. But what I can tell you is that I am glad you are here, and looking forward to getting to know you better!

faunabay

Jewel said:
When that deck is done traveling and comes back home, perhaps we can select another faerie deck to make its rounds! Neat way to see all kinds of faerie decks, while the Froud Faeries remain our special friends. Make sense?

I actually do have an extra Froud Faerie deck that is telling me it wants to travel around a bit. :D Maybe that can be the second traveling faerie deck???? I can see them saying "excuse me, what about us?" LOL

Jewel

faunabay said:
I actually do have an extra Froud Faerie deck that is telling me it wants to travel around a bit. :D Maybe that can be the second traveling faerie deck???? I can see them saying "excuse me, what about us?" LOL

OMG!!!!!!! (((((((((((((((((((((Faunabay))))))))))))))))))))) (can you tell how big the hug is? *LOL* :D)

Actually, if you do not mind, and if your extra FO is willing to travel then we should start with it. It would by far be very exciting to the study group to have the actual deck we study go around ... I just did not have an extra. Boy I knew I needed to get you in here!!!!!! Can you say, "The Faeries are working magic or what?????

Can we use your deck first? then we can do Healing with Faeries second :D We could all sign the Faerie Guide card!!!

For those of you who do not know Faunabay, she is my soul sister, and one of my best friends in the whole wide world. She is guilty of "making" ~chuckles~ purchase more decks than I can count, and she is allround a WONDERFUL person. She is a cross between the Green Lady and Faerie Who Was Kissed by Pixies. Welcome home sis!

Alissa

Welcome "home" faunabay! It is wonderful to see you here again, and I love the deck idea! :D