Lenormand two card reading 2016

Bonny

Rider-Star

You'll receive a message that will bring clarity.

What do i need to know about X?

Whip
Sun

That their argumentativeness is them struggling to get free into joy and light

- even though he's hurt me deeply I can see the pain and suffering he's in, knowing I'm not going to try to 'go there' with a relationship how should I treat him everyday now?

katieb

Whip
Sun

That their argumentativeness is them struggling to get free into joy and light

- even though he's hurt me deeply I can see the pain and suffering he's in, knowing I'm not going to try to 'go there' with a relationship how should I treat him everyday now?
Bear/snake

Take control of the situation and think of yourself first, could also point to you being more assertive in what you want

How should I handle this situation with A?

Bonny

Bear/snake

Take control of the situation and think of yourself first, could also point to you being more assertive in what you want

How should I handle this situation with A?

Clouds
Snake

Diffuse the circumstance by holding back and being less than clear for awhile

- just so I know, what are the real reasons why I wasn't emoloyed in any of those roles at J?

katieb

Clouds
Snake

Diffuse the circumstance by holding back and being less than clear for awhile

- just so I know, what are the real reasons why I wasn't emoloyed in any of those roles at J?
Fish/mountain

Maybe they couldn't add you to the payroll (too expensive ) or someone was putting in roadblocks to not get you that promotion

What do I need to know?

samantha

Fish/mountain

Maybe they couldn't add you to the payroll (too expensive ) or someone was putting in roadblocks to not get you that promotion

What do I need to know?

Star - Fox

Being cunning or just using your smarts will get you what you wish for.

QU: What level of success could I attain with this later in life ?

MizuBunny

Star - Fox

Being cunning or just using your smarts will get you what you wish for.

QU: What level of success could I attain with this later in life ?
Woman + tower

Seems to show that you could achieve decent success. Just be careful to keep yourself grounded. :)

---
Will I hear from CHA before April 2016?

Bonny

Woman + tower

Seems to show that you could achieve decent success. Just be careful to keep yourself grounded. :)

---
Will I hear from CHA before April 2016?

Flowers
Whip

Yes, you will, and there will be some good news as well as some challenging parts.

- how does PC feel about me?

samantha

Flowers
Whip

Yes, you will, and there will be some good news as well as some challenging parts.

- how does PC feel about me?

Coffin - Bouquet

Alittle strange, but I think he feels he wants to bolster your morale - the feeling I'm getting here is of doing something appreciative, a caring gesture (bouquet) to help end a time of mourning or lack of energy (coffin).

QU: The best I can hope for in this is .....

Bonny

Coffin - Bouquet

Alittle strange, but I think he feels he wants to bolster your morale - the feeling I'm getting here is of doing something appreciative, a caring gesture (bouquet) to help end a time of mourning or lack of energy (coffin).

QU: The best I can hope for in this is .....

Mice
Tree

Some stressful times though they be growthful times

- who does PC see when he sees me