Lenormand two card reading 2016

samantha

Lily - Tower

2016 is a good year for you to get back in touch with self gratification, not just sexually but in all things that make you happy and complete. This also might be telling you to stay in or get in contact with someone who is elderly and alone. Or.. to look for a future retirement place.

Same question: 2016 is a good year for me to....

Man - Ship

Either it's a good year to travel to or with a man OR its a good year to reach out to a man. Base was Lillie's so this will be a wise (possibly sexy) move.

QU: Me too : 2016 is a good year for me to ......

katieb

Man - Ship

Either it's a good year to travel to or with a man OR its a good year to reach out to a man. Base was Lillie's so this will be a wise (possibly sexy) move.

QU: Me too : 2016 is a good year for me to ......
Woman/mountain/coffin

2016 is a good year to put an end to any obstacles you are coming across...it's the time to forge a clear path forward

The biggest change for the remainder of 2016 will be?

Bonny

Woman/mountain/coffin

2016 is a good year to put an end to any obstacles you are coming across...it's the time to forge a clear path forward

Paths
Key
Stars

Making important decisions that take your life into never seen before brilliance

- 2016 is a great year for me because ...

samantha

Woman/mountain/coffin

Ship - Fox - Ring

Perhaps a work contract (fox -ring) will take you or a significant other (ring again) overseas.

QU: How would I feel about going to F (place) ?

Bonny

Ship - Fox - Ring

Perhaps a work contract (fox -ring) will take you or a significant other (ring again) overseas.

Ring
Sun

Pretty exceptional! Like you are entwined in paradise !!!

- q above

MizuBunny

Ship - Fox - Ring

Ship - Fox - Ring

Letter +heart

You feel that to be invited/ plan to go there would be lovely. :)
-
Should M get involved with C?

MizuBunny

Paths
Key
Stars

Making important decisions that take your life into never seen before brilliance

- 2016 is a great year for me because ...
Coffin + bear

An ending has made you stronger.

-
Q above. :)

Bonny

Letter +heart

You feel that to be invited/ plan to go there would be lovely. :)
-
Should M get involved with C?

Tree
Snake

The growth and health here is affected by this woman in this scenario so her healthiness is the critical factor - if she's mature and balanced then yes but if she's manipulative and compulsive then no - it'll be hell

- how will P feel living at W with me?

MizuBunny

Tree
Snake

The growth and health here is affected by this woman in this scenario so her healthiness is the critical factor - if she's mature and balanced then yes but if she's manipulative and compulsive then no - it'll be hell

- how will P feel living at W with me?
Tree + Rider

I'm not really sure how one might interpret this but to me it feels like reinvigoration. What is your take on this?
-
Should M go for R?

samantha

Tree + Rider

I'm not really sure how one might interpret this but to me it feels like reinvigoration. What is your take on this?
-
Should M go for R?

Bear - Woman

If a relationship situation : One of these two (R ?) may feel over whelmed by the other, even though the chemistry is there.

If not relationship based : Taking R will lead to greater strength and self confidence for M.

QU: Will an opportunity arise for me again in the future ? (WAW)