Lenormand two card reading 2016

Bonny

scythe/ woman
Encourage P to make a decision sooner than later and to stick with it.

Q: Tell me about x's level of interest in keeping our connection?

Flowers
Coffin

X seems to truly appreciate the good times between you and yet they also see that this has a natural end that is beautiful and yields new beginnings

- how is C dealing with his break up from X ? Is he supported/ok?

Jdance

Flowers
Coffin

X seems to truly appreciate the good times between you and yet they also see that this has a natural end that is beautiful and yields new beginnings

- how is C dealing with his break up from X ?

Coffin/Stork
C is definately in the process of letting go and moving on. (scythe base) still some pain of course but definately moving to a better place

Q: what else can you tell me about x and what change they want between us? (ie no more communication, or improved communication)

Bonny

Coffin/Stork
C is definately in the process of letting go and moving on. (scythe base) still some pain of course but definately moving to a better place

Q: what else can you tell me about x and what change they want between us? (ie no more communication, or improved communication)

Paths
Ring

Decisions towards commitment and union ongoing !!

- is C favouring seeing someone else now (a new love ~ F?)

Jdance

Paths
Ring

Decisions towards commitment and union ongoing !!

- is C favouring seeing someone else now (a new love ~ F?)

fox/ mountain...
I don't think so. I think if someone does try to manipulate or seduce C its going to backfire on them..

Q: What did X think about seeing A at that event?

Bonny

fox/ mountain...
I don't think so. I think if someone does try to manipulate or seduce C its going to backfire on them..

Q: What did X think about seeing A at that event?

Stork
Key

That this was the chance to break through and develop in the area that is important to X

- has or is C forming a meaningful romantic relationship with F ?

danieljuk

- has or is C forming a meaningful romantic relationship with F ?

Gilded Reverie - Moon + Tower (Base Card: Coffin)

They seem very attracted to each other's personalities and I think there is a mutual love there but sadly with the Tower (being Single) and Coffin on the bottom it isn't going to last. The mutual attraction isn't going to last between them. I took one more card which was House and I think they will have too many differences about their views of family / home life / living together, the practicalities are the problem!

I did something wrong and a random woman shouted at me a few days ago :( Will there be any further action from her or do I need to just let this go and it's the end of the matter?

Bonny

Gilded Reverie - Moon + Tower (Base Card: Coffin)

They seem very attracted to each other's personalities and I think there is a mutual love there but sadly with the Tower (being Single) and Coffin on the bottom it isn't going to last. The mutual attraction isn't going to last between them. I took one more card which was House and I think they will have too many differences about their views of family / home life / living together, the practicalities are the problem!

I did something wrong and a random woman shouted at me a few days ago :( Will there be any further action from her or do I need to just let this go and it's the end of the matter?

Coffin
Cross

That's the end of the difficulties there !!

So sorry to hear that hapoened to you as it sounds very upsetting!

The coffin shows the endings of this and the cross is the abrupt suffering caused in the situation so yes it's over , finished.

- how is F going dealing with her break up with C ? (Feeling supported/ok?)

MizuBunny

Coffin
Cross

That's the end of the difficulties there !!

So sorry to hear that hapoened to you as it sounds very upsetting!

The coffin shows the endings of this and the cross is the abrupt suffering caused in the situation so yes it's over , finished.

- how is F going dealing with her break up with C ? (Feeling supported/ok?)
Sun + heart

She's feeling good about the decision and definitely appears to be loved and supported through the process.
-
Will I get the job I recently applied for?

MarieAntoinette

Sun + heart

She's feeling good about the decision and definitely appears to be loved and supported through the process.
-

Fish + Bouquet
This looks like a successful application so yes.

Does V think the news I told him true?

Bonny

Sun + heart

-

Moon
Birds

People are talking about you and recognising your honour so yes Tis likely!!

- cards to show what Wil happen if I take the role at W