What deck is this? Collage style art deck. Distant Past Tarot

Michellehihi

There's a Lebanese tarot?

Reeeeeeaaaaaallllly hard to find. I think only 200 copies were printed, it's long OOP and obviously therefore very expensive. Majors only.

CharlotteK

The poker size, the original deck, has a lovely linen effect cardstock. Resolution is absolutely fine. The larger sizes are on smooth card and mine shipped from hong kong (I think). The only parts of some the images that I think look a little blurry is where the 'twiglet" wands have been added. But I doesn't detract for me at all. This deck is utterly charming and I've used it very successfully with a couple of my friends that found other decks 'intimidating'.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Linfang

Could maybe someone post a few pictures of this deck? I find it so hard to make up my mind judging by the pictures on the homepage. I would like to see how it works in a spread. Does it have a calming appearance or is it very busy?

Linfang

What deck is this? Collage style art deck

Ok, never mind, I just ordered it. I really should stop reading here... Will be my birthday present (together with the Apokalypsis).

Thank you, enablers! [emoji48]

P.S. Le Fanu, did your deck ship via Germany?

Le Fanu

P.S. Le Fanu, did your deck ship via Germany?
No - both came (separately - I ordered separately) from Hong Kong. But no issues at all with Customs.

Linfang

No - both came (separately - I ordered separately) from Hong Kong. But no issues at all with Customs.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll keep my fingers crossed that I won't have to pay customs on top...

CharlotteK

Large format and poker size together
f5097877e2acb9eb36c8cf08cc08b558.jpg

Large format
eefb198dd1dc404b189e1c642251b221.jpg

Poker size
b1243e001932135de3605fcd5fedc0f7.jpg

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Lee

Thanks so much CharlotteK for the images, much appreciated.

I'm still on the fence about buying this one. The overall look is very attractive but there are individual cards I find iffy. For example, the Hierophant as Jesus - or at least that's what it looks like in the scans - seems a little heavy-handed. I'll have to give it more thought.