OshoZen - Differences between this and other decks

jaled

Which is the difference between this Osho Zen tarot and a well-known deck as, for instance, the Rider-Waiter one?

TIA!

kayless

jaled said:
Which is the difference between this Osho Zen tarot and a well-known deck as, for instance, the Rider-Waiter one?

TIA!

Are they equivalents? I always use the Marseille Tarot as a refencence because sometimes, it feels like all the other decks are based on it.
I sometimes make equivalents with the Zen Osho Tarot with the Marseille Tarot but in that case, I don't feel comfortable with that becuase I am sure that the meanings of the cards for the Marseille Tarot are different of the Zen Osho ones, I am not sure they can be 100% considered as equivalents. I'd have to go take a look at the Rider-Waiter Tarot because whenever I go in "Your Readings" and post one of my readings done with the Zen Osho Tarot, people use that one as an equivalent.

jaled

Thank you.

Thank you very much, kayless :)

As a pop-like best-seller phenomenon, Osho Zen deck seemed to be a joke but it's not too bad...particularly after seeing there's a Desperate Housewives deck!

Gypsyspell

Hi Jaled, when i first joined AT i discussed buying the Osho deck which i did a while back -anyway the man (contraversial figure ) was discussed as he is disliked by some. I am finding that i do read these cards very differently based on the fact that i have read his books and seem to refer to them when i look at the Art work. Osho philosophy (to me) is very apparent in the cards -So yes this deck i myself read very differently.