The Dark Self - spread.

Elven

Hi bec :)

Perrsssonnalllie ;) I like the seven card spread with this one and using the base card to give a reference point as to where I am now emotionally with the darkness in the present.
But .. there would be no problem adding more cards to this spread - I think it could well benefit the seeker ... I have had some dark readings with this - but the light from the reading has far outweighed the darkness ... and one of the readings I wrote up (a reading for myself) - even though I didnt get it at the time .... I got the meaning in my face ;) 3 months later though, so ... adding a few more cards is very revealing!!

Go for it bec :)

Blessings
Elven x

Little Hare

Ooooh Elven, this looks like a great spread. i'm really going to have to try this when i get some dutch courage ;)

coldwindsinjune

Elven, this was a wonderful, very insightful spread. I've been dealing with some intense personal issues and found your spread extremely helpful in outlining just what is going on inside me.

If you'd like to read my interpretation of your spread, then visit my tarot journal here: [personal website removed by moderator]

Again, thank you for this spread.

rcb30872

Elven said:
Hi bec :)

Perrsssonnalllie ;) I like the seven card spread with this one and using the base card to give a reference point as to where I am now emotionally with the darkness in the present.
But .. there would be no problem adding more cards to this spread - I think it could well benefit the seeker ... I have had some dark readings with this - but the light from the reading has far outweighed the darkness ... and one of the readings I wrote up (a reading for myself) - even though I didnt get it at the time .... I got the meaning in my face ;) 3 months later though, so ... adding a few more cards is very revealing!!

Go for it bec :)

Blessings
Elven x
I like the seven card spread as well, I am not sure if the extra card is necessary, but it can add another dimension if one wanted to use it.

I guess, six of one, half a dozen of the other, if you know what I mean ;)

djdaz

I really like this spread! I especially like the idea of the 6th card (What I see as the solution) being in the middle of the causes.I will have to give it a go and see what I get.

Orb Weaver

Reading for Another

Raya said:
I liked your spread a lot, but it surprised me. I expected it to show something more.... well, dark about me. Some hidden evil or something, but instead it showed me what I´m doing and thinking that´s making me the most unhappy. Is this what you intended? Maybe the powers that be just felt it is more important for me to understand that at the moment.

I was thinking of using this spread to better understand and help someone I care for deeply. Your comment has helped me to decide to use it, because this person is very burdened and unhappy. I seek a way to bring this person back into beauty. Did your reading help you ease your troubles?

Pumpkin

Elven, this looks like a wonderful spread. I will try it somtime in the next few days.

Orb Weaver

This Spread Really Helped Me

I used this spread to read for someone that care a lot about. It really helped me help him through a very dark night of the soul. I used the 7 card version. Thank you.

Elnor

This is an amazing spread! I suffer with depression, and decided to see if this would give me any helpful insights... my personal 'difficult' cards all came up; and I sat and studied the cards for quite some time after drawing them. I just couldn't believe how spot-on and pertinent every single one of the cards were.

I've written it up in my journal, and might even print it out and stick it up somewhere where I can see it, when another depression creeps up it might help to remind me.... thanks for this, Elven.

I'm doing a Tarot course at the moment- would you mind if I shared this spread with the tutor?

Elnor

Saffy

Thanks, I am going to try this too. Although I think I will let a little bit of time lapse first. You can discover at least part of your dark self incidently with any reading, which I think I did in my three card relationship one.

Is it a bit of a cop out that I think I have discovered enough about myself for one week? lol