Are You My Soulmate?

LadyBlackRose

You are very much welcome. I'm very glad you love the the spread. And thank you.

kpadilha

Lady Black Rose,

Thank you very much!!!

I'm in the very same situation like you... (My girlfriend just left me to be with her old boyfriend... :-()

I'll do this spred right now!!!

Just one thing: Can I make the spread for myself?

LadyBlackRose

kpadilha said:
Lady Black Rose,

Thank you very much!!!

I'm in the very same situation like you... (My girlfriend just left me to be with her old boyfriend... :-()

I'll do this spred right now!!!

Just one thing: Can I make the spread for myself?

sure sure, thats no problem. =D glad you like it. I hope things work out for you and you and your girlfriend will get back together. Good luck and Blessed Be.

kpadilha

LadyBlackRose said:
sure sure, thats no problem. =D glad you like it. I hope things work out for you and you and your girlfriend will get back together. Good luck and Blessed Be.

Lady,

Thank you very much again!!!
I tried the spread... And, if I read the cards correctly, she is my soulmate!!!
All I have to do now is to figure a way to make her break up with the actual boyfriend! ;-P

THANK YOU!!!!

Azarial

LadyBlackRose I used your spread and I posted it in the your readings section. I absolutely loved it.

~Azarial~

LadyBlackRose

Azarial said:
LadyBlackRose I used your spread and I posted it in the your readings section. I absolutely loved it.

~Azarial~

I'm very thankful you love it. As much as I would just love to see how the reading went, I cannot. I'm not a subscriber and I have only just joined recently and haven't had enough posts posted yet to get into the thread. I'm glad you enjoy and it and your very welcome...

Blessed Be,
Rose

CelticGirl

I really enjoyed this spread and a lot of it was right on! Thank you very much for sharing this with us. :)

snick

soul mate spread

i loved it, but do need some advice.
On card 15, are you soulmates, I got the Justice card.
Anyone care to explain that one to me?

tieduptinkerbell

LadyBlackRose said:
I've just recently lost my boyfriend. I really really love him alot... But somethings aren't working out for him and he left me... I created this spread to find out if he will come back and if he is my soulmate. So this spread is created for those of you who are either already in the relationship or just lost the person you really love and hope to get them back.

I have already used it and it has given me alot of good insight. Enjoy.

Past Life
1: You
2: Lover
3: Relationship
4: Outcome

Present Life
5: You
6: Lover
7: Relationship
8: Expectations of outcome (this is influenced by the past life experiences)

Feelings/Thoughts
9: How you feel about lover
10: How lover feels about you
11: What you think about lover
12: What lover thinks about you

Outcome
13: Your desires of lover
14: Lovers desires of you
15: Is lover your soulmate (are you destined to be together, pay very close attentions to this card /advice)
16: How relationship will always be between you and lover

I did this layout...loved it...
I had to change the sixteen...cause i don't think one can use absolutes when talking about the future so I worded it...how is the relationship at the present...and it made more sense...

But i think this spread could be expanded upon....
i have thrown it with two different sets of cards one on top of the other...
there is a lot of clarity with some situations, but I feel as though there should be more...

So i am going to take it upon myself to add an arrow through it...because it represents broken/problematic love...from the bottom left through to the top right using 8 more cards...

shaft of arrow would be...(changing the stability of the 4 sets of 4 I have used 5 cards)

Where/what/who/why was(there) a problem...what happened.
This will give some insight as to what went wrong and why...and give some perspective from outside your own...how he saw it ...what the truth really was...

17.what you did that contributed
18 what he did that contributed
19.how you see/felt things
20.how he saw/felt things
21. The truth...what really happened

The next set...to build on a three....the balance...
What will be done(notice i don't used can...we often have good intentions but don't follow though, so i thought this might point out to areas we may want to have a good look at...are we actually going to do it...do too much...not do it...?)to heal the situation and to balance the karma. Remember if negitive cards come up showing you not doing anything...look and see if thats a good thing...if its not, maybe you should do the opposite...grins.

22 What you most likely will do
23 what he most likely will do
24 Most likely outcome

edit: I worked with these last three cards last night...they work the best with the 22 and the 23 on either side of the shaft and the 24 making the point of the arrow...

Hope you don't mind...I will post my reading soon...

love Bell

Lilacsky

nice spread!! thank you!