New TdM II, from Rio IIIIto, Tarot de Marsella Robledo

Bluefeet

Iris,

I would like to order one of each! This is simply wonderful! I knew I was saving my money for a good reason!! So, you will let us know when to send payment?

Thanks!

Thanks tarot heart! Recently all slots are filled but Pablo and I are still awaiting final responses from some members, so I will put you on the wait list. If everyone confirmed their order, this group will be closed and you will be the first on next upcoming group order!
Please let me know if have any other question. :)

3 of Cups

Whoops, forgot to post. I did PM Iris for one of each and sent payment a few hours ago. This ended up filling her slots for the current order--for now.

Bluefeet

Whoops, forgot to post. I did PM Iris for one of each and sent payment a few hours ago. This ended up filling her slots for the current order--for now.

Thank you 3 of Cups!

Payment received from DaisyDragonfly as well! :)

DaisyDragonfly

Thanks for doing this, Iris :) I'm looking forwards to seeing and working with the cards... they look like something really special.

MoonGypsy

Thanks for doing this, Iris :) I'm looking forwards to seeing and working with the cards... they look like something really special.

They <are> really something special, indeed, dear DaisyDragonfly, my friend! :love: You will be sooooo pleased, i am quite sure! :thumbsup:

eltarot78

2 places that had booked were not confirmed

someone takes this opportunity?

Le Fanu

I'd love one but I don't think it's going in my direction (Europe?)...

ETA; r.e those two available places; how much would it be to send one to Iris if she was so kind as to forward it to me and I pay postage from New York to here? (just thinking..)

Bluefeet

I'd love one but I don't think it's going in my direction (Europe?)...

ETA; r.e those two available places; how much would it be to send one to Iris if she was so kind as to forward it to me and I pay postage from New York to here? (just thinking..)

Yes, I can forward it to worldwide for sure. But it seems that all slots were once again closed since the other two members (outside AT) have responded and will be paying for their decks.

At this point Pablo still have several TdMs and 3 Dodals left, so we will be organizing another group order soon. Would you mind if I put you on the wait list for our next group?

vee

I want on the waiting list for the next group too, please! :) I will find the money. And the location. Somehow ;)

Bluefeet

Thank you vee! I will add you to the waiting list. :)