"Dark" RWS Clone - does anyone own this deck?

Libra8ca

Sinduction said:
Are you kidding! That's the best part. :D

I think I've been using by Bohemian Gothic too much; I've become accustomed to real skulls; I want the real thing now :D

Golden Moon

Que envidia, si yo tambien las quiero que formen parte en mi coleccion... :(

Where can I buy them?

photokat

Sinduction said:
Are you kidding! That's the best part. :D

I can totally appreciate the boobies, too.
And I'm straight!

Welf

Sometimes... just sometimes I dislike you lot and your finds... I'm a Rider Waite freak... it's my passion in life... it's my cause... it's what I live for.... I though I didn't need any more RW decks... I love the Dark... Other than my 6 various Rider Wait decks I only own one other deck... The Bohemian Gothic... I love sepia tones... owhhh I really love that Dark Deck... 7 is a good number, there's something spiritual about it...

I have money in my bank... I've been perfect... I don't buy much online and haven't bought anything online for ages... I have a paypal account... I have an order number and confirmation for the Dark sepia Deck... I have paid for it through paypal... I'm happy with the regular version scans... very happy...

I'm also happy not to be so perfect anymore because I no longer have to strain myself to live up to some high expectation which can be a struggle... I have earnt the right to abscond on being perfect and thus am struggle free...

Welf

Welf

photokat said:
Has anyone heard back from him yet (I ask impatiently) ? How dare he not responding immediately.
Yup.. I just posted just before you just did and have paid for a regular sepia deck already..

Welf

photokat

Welf said:
Yup.. I just posted just before you just did and have paid for a regular sepia deck already..

Welf

I haven't heard back yet ....

*sniff*

iceclone

Nice find. I want one too.

irmata

DAMN YOU, AT FORUM! :D

I have sent an email too, even though I really shouldn't even be thinking about this. But I am. I am I am I am! Thank you for sharing, Photokat, it's an awesome find. Hopefully I'm not too late ;)