"Director's Cut" of the Hallmark Tarot

Hannafate

Orders are starting to ship! I would appreciate it if you would let me know what you think, once you get your decks.

Tarotwolf

Hi, the website says they all have titles, but none of the photos show any. Just wondering before I order.

Hannafate

They do. The number cards are further identified with colors. The photo on the order page is a picture of the original artwork, not the printed cards. I'll be getting more pictures up later today.

Hannafate

It should look better now.

Dee Ell

You should also edit your first post on the thread to add the deck listing so people know right away (where) it's available without digging ;)

Hannafate

Good idea, I've done it!

knight_sephiroth

Hi Darla! It's Ren. [emoji4] I need one of your decks but I'll have to drop in and get you to autograph it. [emoji8]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hannafate

I will certainly do autographs.

Lee

Hi Darla, I received mine. I didn't have the previous edition so I'm new to the Hallmark Tarot.

Delivery time, packaging, and production were all fine. Colors are bright and deep, which is how I like them! The only thing about the production which was less than perfect was the smell, either the ink or the coating, but I'm sure that will dissipate with use.

As for the deck itself, I really like it! I find the art style, combined with the simplicity, directness, and minimalism, to be very attractive. I also like the parchment borders. You're a very talented illustrator. I look forward to working with the cards.

Hannafate

I'm glad you like it! My proof copy smelled funny for a few days, too. I know the smell, it is from the printing process, and isn't toxic. (I worked for a printer for a while) The toxic ink actually smells nice.