Robin Wood Study Group - Index of threads

MeM

All are welcome to participate.

I will post links to the individual cards that we are talking about at the beginning of this thread. Feel free to add what you feel and see to that card in the designated thread.

I just started one for the fool.

If there is one that you want to start. please feel free. Don't wait for me.. I work slow :)

Cheers,
Laura

Catpaw

Did we start with the beginning (Fool)? I see the Heirophant, Fool, Empress. Did I miss the Magician and High Priestess and Emperor?

Phoenix Rising

Hi Catpaw,
No you haven't missed anything, it was just the cards that we wanted to work on. You can pull any card that you want.
It would be interesting to know what your experiences are with these cards as well. I've experienced the creativeness with the "Empress" in my astrological spread for this month. Alot of creative ideas, and have started writing a novel as a project.

L'Etoile

Ooo me, me!!

I want to join. RW's my main reading deck--I inherited it from my mother, it's my FAVORITE.

How does this work exactly? Just pull cards and discuss them or what?

MeM

updated :)

when you see a card being discussed, all you need to do is add your thoughts or opinions.

if there is a card that you want to discuss start at thread about it with that in the title. :)

Cheers,
MeM

I hope everyone has a safe and happy new year celebration.

MeM

Updated.

Latest thread is the page of wands.

electric_tears

Me, perhaps? How do study groups work?