Bias Poll--what sign do you have a real problem with?

What sign do you "dislike" :P

• Aries--I hate that little ram

Votes: 45 13.9%
  • Taurus--That dumb bull runs over everything...

Votes: 38 11.8%
  • Gemini--Just won't stay on one subject!

• Cancer--Stop crying!! You're issues with mother are normal!

Votes: 38 11.8%
  • Leo--They just want ALL the attention...

Votes: 47 14.6%
  • Virgo--Critical...mean...anal retentive...eats cereal at night...

Votes: 53 16.4%
  • Libra--Talks way too much! But rainwolf loves them for some reason ;)

Votes: 23 7.1%
  • Scorpio--They just think they're SOOO deep!

Votes: 59 18.3%
  • Sagittarius--Arrogant, much?

Votes: 24 7.4%
  • Capricorn--Their purse/wallet is basically a black hole that money falls into

Votes: 39 12.1%
  • Aquarius--Just plain odd.

Votes: 29 9.0%
  • Pisces--wishy washy wishy washy wishy washy....snap out of it!

• Total voters

sharpchick

I voted for Pisces (notwithstanding the fact that the Sun sign does not tell the whole story about a person) because the "dreaminess" that many say is present in a Pisces has always just appeared to me as a focus on the impossible, and then an excuse to whine ad nauseum about it. A close second would be one of my other sister Water signs, Cancer. Just about every Cancer I've ever known has wandered around looking with a puckery look about his/her face, as if they were getting ready to cry or had just finished.

Then I looked back at the poll results, and saw that my Sun sign, Scorpio, is tied with Aries (my SO's Sun sign) for least liked. :bugeyed:

Sophie

sharpchick said:
Then I looked back at the poll results, and saw that my Sun sign, Scorpio, is tied with Aries (my SO's Sun sign) for least liked. :bugeyed:
Yeah, probably all the maligned Pisces and Cancerians voted that way }). Revenge is at hand!

Some of my best friends are Scorpios. No, really! ;)

Something odd is going on in this thread. The water signs all seem to loathe each other!! In theory, that is, because in real life, they generally get on very well in my observation.

Alta

I am an Aries, and feel a bit surprised at all this Aries-dislike. I have known quite a few of my fellow fire signs (including Leo and Sag) and generally am very attracted to them.
I married a Pisces and my brother is one as well. Indecisive, ha!, neither of these men!

Enchanted

Well I voted for Capricorn just because two people that I have had personality clashes with were of this sun sign. I just felt that there are ways of saying things that don't hurt peoples feelings so much, truthful but perhaps a little more tactful. The thing is though when I spoke about it they had no idea that they had had this effect and were surprised.

I generally get along well with other fire signs instantly but oddly enough my best girlfriends are Water signs, Cancer and Pisces and also the Earth signs Taurus and Virgo.

I would totally agree, everyone is NOT there sun sign, it is but one part...for example I am Leo, yet I HATE attention. I am not "look at me" I am more "OMG please don't look at me". :| But I also have a Virgo ascendant which could account for that. That and my alphabetical CD's and neat rows in my cupboards. All labels facing forward please! :D

huredriel

Enchanted said:
I would totally agree, everyone is NOT there sun sign, it is but one part...for example I am Leo, yet I HATE attention. I am not "look at me" I am more "OMG please don't look at me". :| But I also have a Virgo ascendant which could account for that. That and my alphabetical CD's and neat rows in my cupboards. All labels facing forward please! :D
I totally agree ....... glad to see I'm not the only one like this *whew*

Sophie

My mind is boggling at all these shy retiring Leos with their CDs in neat rows, these bolshy decisive Pisceans, these cheerful hugging Scorpios...

what is the world coming to? - are we rewriting Sun Sign astrology in this thread? ;)

Dean

U.k

Helvetica said:
my mind is boggling at all these shy retiring Leos with their CDs in neat rows

Well i don't know about me being shy and retiring, and i never have a tidy C.D tray. ha

tieduptinkerbell

sighs

the Scorpion Men...they just get me every time...

They connect with me so deeeeeply but they are selfish...the dark ones anyway...will only stay as long as the ego is being fed...and ...not only by the one they are with, but by the approval of the friends he keeps about the one he is with....

hmmmm

and deep...ya...they are...but sometimes still waters don't run deep...sometimes its a friggin current under there...a back tow and cross current...and you don't know till you are in it and being pulled out to sea...

and right in the middle of that ocean of emotion, they sting ya...lol...and you drown as you watch them suddenly turn into an eagle and fly away...lookin for another fish...lol

no i am not bitter at all!
what would make you say that...lmao

Bell

sharpchick

Helvetica said:
My mind is boggling at all these shy retiring Leos with their CDs in neat rows, these bolshy decisive Pisceans, these cheerful hugging Scorpios...

what is the world coming to? - are we rewriting Sun Sign astrology in this thread? ;)

Fear not, Helvetica. . . this is one Scorp who is not a cheerful hugger. . . :smoker:

tieduptinkerbell

lol!!!

Helvetica said:
Yeah, probably all the maligned Pisces and Cancerians voted that way }). Revenge is at hand!

Some of my best friends are Scorpios. No, really! ;)

Something odd is going on in this thread. The water signs all seem to loathe each other!! In theory, that is, because in real life, they generally get on very well in my observation.
omg...too funny!!!!!