Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Best Case / Worst Case Scenario Game

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
6 of Staves

Best case: You feel on top of the world as your admirers make themselves known through their awestruck reactions

Worst case: You come off like an egotist surrounded by sycophants

Best/Worst case for W & Ms relationship?
Oh no... that's what I'm afraid of. One big pity party for the loser girl. *sigh*

The Chariot

Best: It's going to be a fast-moving relationship (or already is, if they are together already) with a lot of passion, drive (no pun intended), emotional connection, and possibly the start of a great family.

Worst: It will have trouble getting off of the ground because of someone's inhibitions and insecurities.

Am I never going to stop mentally torturing myself ? Cuz it's getting really old.
Top   #51
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post

Am I never going to stop mentally torturing myself ? Cuz it's getting really old.
4 of Swords

Best Case: You awaken to having pride in all the positive qualities and talents you possess and see that others love and hope to emulate you

Worst Case: Other people continue to buy into your external bravado leaving you feeling alone and unchanged underneath whilst also somewhat of a fraud

Can I become more confident and less self-critical?
Top   #52
Sad Oracle

danieljuk 

Quote:

Can I become more confident and less self-critical?

Osho Zen Tarot - 3 of Cups (3 of Water in the deck theme)

This card shows 3 women celebrating with joy and a care free attitude, they don't care it's pouring with rain and blowing a gale around them.

Best Case: yes, but you need to live in the moment and not depend on outside circumstances or opinion. Be spontaneous and bring joy to life, silence the negative self talk and thoughts!

Worst Case: no, because you are not open to opportunities around you. Look at life, other animals and nature don't over think everything they just live each moment as it is. it might be difficult to let things go and just enjoy without analysing everything.

Q. How will my possibly difficult week go which starts at the end of this week?
Top   #53
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by danieljuk View Post

Osho Zen Tarot - 3 of Cups (3 of Water in the deck theme)

This card shows 3 women celebrating with joy and a care free attitude, they don't care it's pouring with rain and blowing a gale around them.

Best Case: yes, but you need to live in the moment and not depend on outside circumstances or opinion. Be spontaneous and bring joy to life, silence the negative self talk and thoughts!

Worst Case: no, because you are not open to opportunities around you. Look at life, other animals and nature don't over think everything they just live each moment as it is. it might be difficult to let things go and just enjoy without analysing everything.

Q. How will my possibly difficult week go which starts at the end of this week?
FB: Excellent advice right here

Your week......King of Cups

Best case: Your maturity enables you to plan how to deal with some difficult people effectively this week. Your wisdom brings you good fortune & stability.

Worst case: You look for an appropriate gesture to make in order to move things forward but you remain stuck in restricted situation.
Top   #54
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
FB: Excellent advice right here

Your week......King of Cups

Best case: Your maturity enables you to plan how to deal with some difficult people effectively this week. Your wisdom brings you good fortune & stability.

Worst case: You look for an appropriate gesture to make in order to move things forward but you remain stuck in restricted situation.
Do you have a Q, Jagdamba ?
Top   #55
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Do you have a Q, Jagdamba ?
Yeah....why has my memory always been so poor?!
Top   #56
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
Yeah....why has my memory always been so poor?!
Ace of Swords

Best: It's not so much that you have a poor memory-- you're actually quite sharp and great at researching and possessing a vast mind that is capable at penetrating through confusion to get to the facts. You just may need to apply yourself more when it comes to studying.

Worst: You are bright and have the ability and skills, but can be lazy so things aren't coming to the surface as they should.

Best/worst case for stumbling upon some extra cash this month (cash I don't have to pay back, like a loan) ?
Top   #57
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Ace of Swords

Best: It's not so much that you have a poor memory-- you're actually quite sharp and great at researching and possessing a vast mind that is capable at penetrating through confusion to get to the facts. You just may need to apply yourself more when it comes to studying.

Worst: You are bright and have the ability and skills, but can be lazy so things aren't coming to the surface as they should.

Best/worst case for stumbling upon some extra cash this month (cash I don't have to pay back, like a loan) ?
Well that was a kindly diagnosis Halloween

Lets look at best/worst case for extra cash: Two of Pentacles

Best case: You have a sympathetic friend who has needed a bit of financial generosity themselves in the past. You feel very comfortable with them and they're only too happy to take you under their wing for a short while.

Worst case: Someone else sees an opportunity to use the promise of joining forces to make some extra money as a means of getting close to you. They have an ulterior motive that may catch you by surprise, you could be lulled into a false sense of security.

Q: What is the best/worst case scenario regarding the house purchase?
Top   #58
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
Well that was a kindly diagnosis Halloween

Lets look at best/worst case for extra cash: Two of Pentacles

Best case: You have a sympathetic friend who has needed a bit of financial generosity themselves in the past. You feel very comfortable with them and they're only too happy to take you under their wing for a short while.

Worst case: Someone else sees an opportunity to use the promise of joining forces to make some extra money as a means of getting close to you. They have an ulterior motive that may catch you by surprise, you could be lulled into a false sense of security.

Q: What is the best/worst case scenario regarding the house purchase?
Five of Swords

Best: You (or someone else) will walk away from the situation, which will save this individual a lot of time and stress due to broken promises/contract failures. In other words, it will be a blessing in disguise.

Worst: The exact opposite idea: Someone will get tied up in a long paperwork process that will end up failing anyway, thereby wasting everyone's time and energy.

Best/worst case scenario regarding my July ?
Top   #59
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Five of Swords

Best: You (or someone else) will walk away from the situation, which will save this individual a lot of time and stress due to broken promises/contract failures. In other words, it will be a blessing in disguise.

Worst: The exact opposite idea: Someone will get tied up in a long paperwork process that will end up failing anyway, thereby wasting everyone's time and energy.

Best/worst case scenario regarding my July ?
Oh god, I hope not

Lets look at July for you.....Four of Cups

Best case: You will find that you get much more satisfaction out of this month than you are currently anticipating. In fact, this will largely be due to a clever plan that you devise. This plan will leave you feeling rather pleased with yourself. And why not? What you come up with will be very successful for you and grow rapidly and rather effortlessly.

Worst case: You will be feeling rather pleased with what you've achieved in July. Unfortunately, this is a little premature as it transpires you have very few takers when you try to promote it further afield. It could become a little disheartening when all that seems to catch the eye is a few minor flaws that you hoped would pass unnoticed.

Q: What is the best/worst case regarding the plan that C has?
Top   #60

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.