Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Best Case / Worst Case Scenario Game

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanThorpe View Post
10 Pents Rx

Best Case
A slow down in the bigger picture of things coming together in the home life will allow you see see the blockages, and these won't last long, you find the cracks in the foundations of your plans and you have time to fix them.

Worst Case
The person you marry is very foolish with money, he squanders his resources but does not let you know, Gambling comes to mind, leading to the complete instability of the home and the marriage.

Sorry neither sound great . I think the key is here, not to rush things, work out of the marital ground is stable enough to build on first so you don't have to deal with the cracks later on.
Hey Dan, what's your question?

For feedback: You are right on with the WC - that my two love interests (of which one I am currently seeing) are both gamblers. And the one I'm seeing is knee deep in debt. So this is probably a great reality check, no apologies needed I got to fix my own financial standings too (ah now we know why) so marriage is probably something inconvenient at the moment
Top   #121
Citizen

DanThorpe 

Phew im glad that wasn't too painful lol

Am i right to think that my guide is a 28 yr old male called Alex.
Top   #122
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
So sweet of you to pull another card!! Thank you
Jaja no problem ! I want to solve the mystery !

Quote:
Hahaha they're intimidated (in a good, sexy way) by you perhaps?
Oh... I highly doubt that. I think they just sense the crazy and stop it before it multiplies.

Quote:
Thank you for this feedback, glad to know it made sense I'd take a Four of pentacles than a Knight of wands anytime..
Jajaja ! Well, like I said, that wasn't a romantic question for me. I think everybody's cards like trying to make fun of me lately. I could ask, "What does George Clooney think of me ?" and everyone's cards would come back saying, "Oh, Halloween, he wants you sooooo bad !" The universe is clearly screwing with me. And that's fine. It's making me laugh a lot lately. I take it all with a grain of salt.

Quote:
So when I asked this question I haven't had any particular business in mind.. I thought of selling stuff online but that doesn't give me much creativity control.. and as I was surfing mindlessly inspiration struck me so I started discussing with a friend He urged me to put it on a business plan so your reading is so spot on! Samantha gave a 'Sun' card when I asked if this business will take off (and she said to go into it with clarity) just as you said - research everything well before charging ahead! You're right I already ended up thinking too much of the end result lol so thanks for the WC it is really excellent advice! Love this card btw
Awesome ! It sounds like this is definitely a path you should consider and you would enjoy and be happy with ! So get to it and good luck !

Quote:
King of wands

BC: If this is romance/love related, I see this larger than life character taking the initiative to sweep your feet off. He'll be deeply passionate with you, will move toward you slowly and steadily with none of the Knights antics and stomping around people's heart moves. If this is project/personal development related, I see you having the chutzpah to grab an opportunity to create the result you want. You will have a sudden surge of energy to complete life's challenges.
Oh, even though I would love me some King of Wands sexy-times, it's probably referring to "project/personal" development. No complaints here ! That's the main goal anyhow. Glad some of his energy is coming my way. I need to "complete" a couple of things, so hopefully it will happen sooner than later.

Quote:
WC: If this represents a love interest, well, he could have a bit of a temper, probably thinks he is entitled to have you, and will not take well to any perceived rejection If this is about your personal development, you could feel a bit lonely having to do everything by yourself, perhaps due to unable to tolerate others slow movement?
Yeah, that makes sense... I guess I'm getting impatient with my progress, but I have to remember where I was and look back at that, and then realize there has been lots of great progress, actually ! So it's all good.

Quote:
(I'm running out of questions lol)
You and me both ! I really don't want to ask any questions but I do want to play. HEY ! You just gave me an idea for another game thread....

And now for the next poster's Q:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanThorpe View Post
Phew im glad that wasn't too painful lol

Am i right to think that my guide is a 28 yr old male called Alex.
Eight of Wands

BC: In a word, yes. Your best case scenario here is that your guide is a 28 year old male called Alex, and you have a very good, strong connection with him and are able to communicate regularly with him and with great ease.

WC: Worst case scenario is that Alex isn't your guide, but rather you have many guides ! You are overwhelmed by the influx of information, so you try to compartmentalize it all by assigning these communications to one entity so you can better handle the information downloads.

Okay, this may never happen again in this lifetime, but the Q just popped into my head: BC/WC scenario regarding the next person I share a sweet lil' ol' smootch with ? You know... how will it be ?
Top   #123
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
Okay, this may never happen again in this lifetime, but the Q just popped into my head: BC/WC scenario regarding the next person I share a sweet lil' ol' smootch with ? You know... how will it be ?
King of wands (I kid you not )

Best case - In a nutshell everything you've ever wanted ....

Worse case - The guy will be on the campaign trail (elections aren't too far away in the states right?) and will be kissing everyone left, right, babies , and centre .

(But I think it might be the best case scenario we're looking at here. Just don't ask me *when*)

QU: Best case/Worst case scenario of what I will find out 😳
Top   #124
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
King of wands (I kid you not )
Freakin' universe. STAAAAHHHPPPP messing with me. Too funny.

Quote:
Best case - In a nutshell everything you've ever wanted ....
My whole head just turned red.

Quote:
Worse case - The guy will be on the campaign trail (elections aren't too far away in the states right?) and will be kissing everyone left, right, babies , and centre .
Ewww ! He's a man ho !

Quote:
(But I think it might be the best case scenario we're looking at here. Just don't ask me *when*)
Hey, if it's as good as you say it will be, it'll be worth waiting for ! Something to look forward to in the years to come.

Quote:
QU: Best case/Worst case scenario of what I will find out 😳
King of Swords
is right !

BC: You will find out that your intuition was spot on and that you investigated everything right and came to the right conclusion. This validation will make you feel more empowered and confident in your intuition.

WC: You will find out that you've gotten yourself into a tiny bit of trouble, but nothing too bad. Mercy will be shown.

BC/WC with this King of Wands who is stalking me in the thread lately.
Top   #125
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Two of Pentacles (Balbi Tarot)

Best Case: This hook up has roots and wings....deep connection & the ability to fly!

Worst Case: The connection you have is sparky but his ego will not nourish it

Best/Worst case of considering using TCM? (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
Top   #126
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post

Two of Pentacles (Balbi Tarot)

Best Case: This hook up has roots and wings....deep connection & the ability to fly!

Worst Case: The connection you have is sparky but his ego will not nourish it

Best/Worst case of considering using TCM? (Traditional Chinese Medicine)

Five of Coins

BC: There will be a lot of healing taking place and be extremely good for your health and any recovery you may need.

WC: It will work, but perhaps not as quickly as you'd like it to, nor to the degree of efficacy you're hoping.

What will I like best about this King of Wands, and what will I have to work on in terms of accepting him wholly (I'm assuming ego due to the last reading, but... we shall see ! ) ?
Top   #127
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Five of Coins

BC: There will be a lot of healing taking place and be extremely good for your health and any recovery you may need.

WC: It will work, but perhaps not as quickly as you'd like it to, nor to the degree of efficacy you're hoping.

What will I like best about this King of Wands, and what will I have to work on in terms of accepting him wholly (I'm assuming ego due to the last reading, but... we shall see ! ) ?
The World

Best case - This guy will be the world to you, may show you the world (travel) and will make an impact on the world himself.

Worst case - He may be materialistic (*worldly goods* etc) and not always content with his lot in life although he may appear to *have it all* .

QU: Best case/worst case scenario about my life the next couple of years in this country ....
Top   #128
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
The World

Best case - This guy will be the world to you, may show you the world (travel) and will make an impact on the world himself.

Worst case - He may be materialistic (*worldly goods* etc) and not always content with his lot in life although he may appear to *have it all* .

QU: Best case/worst case scenario about my life the next couple of years in this country ....
The Moon

Best: It will be a crazy time for you, but in a good way. You'll feel more empowered and in tune with your intuition and really make some positive waves.

Worst: You're gonna scare some people due to how eccentric and kooky you come across.

EDIT: Changing my question since there's no point in asking it anyway.

New Q: BC/WC scenario for the month of July (not sure if I already asked this somewhere or not... oh well) ?
Top   #129
Citizen

Reverie 

Quote:
The Moon

Best: It will be a crazy time for you, but in a good way. You'll feel more empowered and in tune with your intuition and really make some positive waves.

Worst: You're gonna scare some people due to how eccentric and kooky you come across.

EDIT: Changing my question since there's no point in asking it anyway.

New Q: BC/WC scenario for the month of July (not sure if I already asked this somewhere or not... oh well) ?
Death

BC: A complete transformation from previously addictive behaviors or activities. A new change of scene away from toxicity.

WC: Saying goodbye to a man you had sensual times with because you have grown out of him, and with that comes pain.

Best case, worst case scenario of me continuing to date P in the next month?
Top   #130

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.