Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Best Case / Worst Case Scenario Game

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
Death

BC: A complete transformation from previously addictive behaviors or activities. A new change of scene away from toxicity.

WC: Saying goodbye to a man you had sensual times with because you have grown out of him, and with that comes pain.

Best case, worst case scenario of me continuing to date P in the next month?
Three of Pentacles

BC: You will feel satisfied in knowing you are putting in the effort to make things work. You won't feel like you walked away not giving your best.

WC: You will feel like it's all work, and worst, you are the only one putting in effort.

Best/worst case scenario of me starting production in a big scale (vs starting from homemade/small scale) re PPB?
Top   #131
Citizen

WiseOakReiki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Three of Pentacles

BC: You will feel satisfied in knowing you are putting in the effort to make things work. You won't feel like you walked away not giving your best.

WC: You will feel like it's all work, and worst, you are the only one putting in effort.

Best/worst case scenario of me starting production in a big scale (vs starting from homemade/small scale) re PPB?
Judgement

BC: You will have found your calling and be a source of inspiration and direction to others

WC: You may not enjoy having so many people looking to you. (Tough to think of a worst case here)

Q: Best/worst case scenario of me going to local businesses and telling them my idea?
Top   #132
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseOakReiki View Post
Judgement

BC: You will have found your calling and be a source of inspiration and direction to others

WC: You may not enjoy having so many people looking to you. (Tough to think of a worst case here)

Q: Best/worst case scenario of me going to local businesses and telling them my idea?
Feedback: Ok! It's great knowing it's my calling. I guess when I make it I could become a source of inspiration (rags to riches story).. And yeah (WC) that's kind of a pressure too.

Ace of cups

BC: Your idea will be a hit! It will be well accepted and even well loved! As you tell them your idea, you feel more ideas flowing out and I see them ready to fork out money to contribute.

WC: Although you will touch hearts with your idea there is a need to give it a practical ground? (nothing too bad here.. I'm just reading cups vs pentacles here)

Best/worst case in terms of profitability/viability if I start out in a big scale (getting loans and building teams) re PPB? (Ok admittedly I am still writing the business plan but I wanna see what the cards say )
Top   #133
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Best/worst case in terms of profitability/viability if I start out in a big scale (getting loans and building teams) re PPB? (Ok admittedly I am still writing the business plan but I wanna see what the cards say )

9 of Swords

Best case: Your learning has translated into an effective idea which has given you a strong advantage in the marketplace. Although the marketplace is crowded you can emerge ahead of the field through effective use of off shoots from your main idea to spread your reach even further. This will strengthen your profile and make it distinctive.

Worst case: You'll struggle to make it viable as your competitors will outnumber you and work together to block you, you'll even receive a few direct threats in response to your actions. Your energy will become rather scattered under the pressure as you seek to regain your former sense of clarity and freedom. You'll feel somewhat out of your depth.

Best/Worst case for sorting out my finances?
Top   #134
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
9 of Swords

Best case: Your learning has translated into an effective idea which has given you a strong advantage in the marketplace. Although the marketplace is crowded you can emerge ahead of the field through effective use of off shoots from your main idea to spread your reach even further. This will strengthen your profile and make it distinctive.

Worst case: You'll struggle to make it viable as your competitors will outnumber you and work together to block you, you'll even receive a few direct threats in response to your actions. Your energy will become rather scattered under the pressure as you seek to regain your former sense of clarity and freedom. You'll feel somewhat out of your depth.

Ten of swords

Best case - You do mange to bring everything under control and can relax and start over knowing that it will never get that bad again ....

Worst case - It's a horrible anxiety riddled time, one thing (or person) after another trying to *bleed you dry*

Best case/Worse case scenario about the two of us from this point on ( SAI)
Top   #135
Citizen

summeryjoy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
9 of Swords

Four of Cups,

Best case scenario -- you will have so much abundance that you will take it for granted.

Worst case scenario -- no matter well you do, it will never be good enough

Question: what's the next step in my career?
Top   #136
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by summeryjoy View Post
Four of Cups,

Best case scenario -- you will have so much abundance that you will take it for granted.

Page of Wands

Best case - Inspiration strikes, you formulate a brilliant creative and passionate plan which will propel your career forward in unimagined ways ...

Worst case - Inspiration strikes, you formulate a brilliant creative and passionate plan which gradually looses momentum and fizzles out ...

QU: As above
Top   #137
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by summeryjoy View Post
Four of Cups,

Three of Coins (r)

BC: You will find a new job and leave the old one behind. You'll be quite happy to move on and start something new.

WC: Instead of voluntarily leaving your job, you may be asked to resign or leave. But I don't think that's the case. I think it's more of you finding a new job and venturing off to a new line of work or position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Ten of swords

Best case - You do mange to bring everything under control and can relax and start over knowing that it will never get that bad again ....

Worst case - It's a horrible anxiety riddled time, one thing (or person) after another trying to *bleed you dry*

Best case/Worse case scenario about the two of us from this point on ( SAI)

Two of Coins (r)

BC: Someone will purposely level out the playing field so there is equal give-and-take in the relationship. It's like someone will make up for lost time and turn the tables so that they can take on the other person's role.

WC: Things will remain unsteady in the relationship and one of you will just get tired of giving all you got and getting nothing in return and, thus, walking away from it all.

Ummm... what will my mystery man like most about me, and what will he wish I worked on more ?
Top   #138
Citizen

GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post

Ummm... what will my mystery man like most about me, and what will he wish I worked on more ?
What IS it with you and sex??? LOL

Ace of Wands

BC: You will turn him on so much and in ways he can't believe.

WC: He wishes he could turn you on just the same but it might not be like that.

Best and Worse Case scenario if I move there?
Top   #139
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotH View Post
What IS it with you and sex??? LOL
Simple. I'm sexual napalm, baby.

tick... tick... tick... tick... tick... tick.. BOOM!

Quote:
Ace of Wands

BC: You will turn him on so much and in ways he can't believe.

WC: He wishes he could turn you on just the same but it might not be like that.
Sure you don't have this backwards ? I can't imagine there will ever come a day when the guy I like is more turned on by me than I am by him. It's like Bizarro World or something. Maybe the WC Ace of Wands means he wishes I was skinny.

Quote:
Best and Worse Case scenario if I move there?
Nine of Swords (r)

BC: You will begin to feel so much better as you re-start a new page if yo' book o' life.

WC: You may go through a period where you ask yourself, "What did I just do ?" and have second thoughts, but you'll be okay. It will be a fleeting panic moment and that's the extent of the bad feelings.

I dunno... umm... BC/WC scenario for Day 1 ?
Top   #140

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.