Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Best Case / Worst Case Scenario Game

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by anie View Post
HA ha.... lol to funny! So glad you have a bike, that is fantastic! I know there is nothing quite like a run (im like a horse in the gates right now with race season upon me), but if you can find a decent trail or route, put the tunes on and giddy up. You will have smoking hot legs by the end of summer and yes a cauloused butt And getting old , is getting old!! I'm so over it
Just got in from my biking and had a shower ! It was fun ! I love going out in the very early morning or very late at night when no one is around. Even got a brief blessing/baptisim from the clouds with a nice spritzing about 3 minutes before I pulled back into the driveway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseOakReiki View Post
4 of Wands Reversed

Best: You are letting go of the need to rely on others and becoming financially independent which may leave you with less money but feeling proud of yourself and in control of your own world and able to make creative decisions. This will free you up to focus on your own passions and interests without having to consider the needs of others. You are stepping into your own creative and perhaps even spiritual power.

Worst: There is a lack of an ability to connect to those around you which is limiting you creatively and in turn, taking a toll on your finances. There is a need to balance the amount of time you spend alone and with others.
Excellent ! That is my goal: to eventually become financially independent. I used to be for a while there and was so happy and carefree, but then kinda got into a relationship and then it just went downhill. Resources dried up fast. And I definitely need to spend more time with others, but it's very hard for me. I'm quite the hermit. But I think I may be changing a bit in that area now. Slowly but surely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talulah26 View Post
4 of coins-

Best case -- You'll feel very secure and in control, things will be very stable and predictable, looks like you may achieve something here.

Worst case -- You may end up in a situation where you or someone your involved with is needy, possessive and manipulative emotionally and will leave you feeling unhappy and unfulfilled.

Best/worst case scenario between me and david?
Knight of Cups

Best: You two will have a lovely, free-flowing affair with lots of passion and touchy-feely good times. It will be (or is, if you are already together) very strong, especially in the beginning, and the connection will be so strong that you two will wonder why you weren't together years ago. It's like an unlimited supply of loving energy and attraction keeps flowing and never stops when you two are together.

Worst: You will eventually come to the conclusion that he's actually a very manipulative man and may end up backing off a bit because he reminds you of ex-lovers who hurt you. But you will probably stick with him long-term because you will be able to see past his imperfections and embrace him for the man he is due to your unconditional love and affection for him.

Best / worst case scenario when it comes to my current living situation ?
Top   #21
Citizen

anie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
Just got in from my biking and had a shower ! It was fun ! I love going out in the very early morning or very late at night when no one is around. Even got a brief blessing/baptisim from the clouds with a nice spritzing about 3 minutes before I pulled back into the driveway.

Excellent ! That is my goal: to eventually become financially independent. I used to be for a while there and was so happy and carefree, but then kinda got into a relationship and then it just went downhill. Resources dried up fast. And I definitely need to spend more time with others, but it's very hard for me. I'm quite the hermit. But I think I may be changing a bit in that area now. Slowly but surely.

Knight of Cups

Best: You two will have a lovely, free-flowing affair with lots of passion and touchy-feely good times. It will be (or is, if you are already together) very strong, especially in the beginning, and the connection will be so strong that you two will wonder why you weren't together years ago. It's like an unlimited supply of loving energy and attraction keeps flowing and never stops when you two are together.

Worst: You will eventually come to the conclusion that he's actually a very manipulative man and may end up backing off a bit because he reminds you of ex-lovers who hurt you. But you will probably stick with him long-term because you will be able to see past his imperfections and embrace him for the man he is due to your unconditional love and affection for him.

Best / worst case scenario when it comes to my current living situation ?
10 of cups!

Best Case: You will feel as though you are supported and loved. You will feel nurtured and cared for as well as the opportunity to be a care giver... There will be comfort and home, family and friends all coming to you in a harmonious way...

Worst Case : well... hmm this is a challenge for me.. perhaps with this much attachment to your home and where you currently are you might miss out on an opportunity for a change.. this is a very rooted at home card... really hard to pull negative energy here!

Q: best and worst case scenario if C and I get back in touch?
Top   #22
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
10 of cups!

Best Case: You will feel as though you are supported and loved. You will feel nurtured and cared for as well as the opportunity to be a care giver... There will be comfort and home, family and friends all coming to you in a harmonious way...

Worst Case : well... hmm this is a challenge for me.. perhaps with this much attachment to your home and where you currently are you might miss out on an opportunity for a change.. this is a very rooted at home card... really hard to pull negative energy here!
Well now... can't beat that reading ! Thanks !

Quote:
Q: best and worst case scenario if C and I get back in touch?
Eight of Swords

Best: If you and C were to get back in touch, it would be a liberating experience. You would feel very free and uninhibited. Like you were flying. Or maybe they would. Or maybe you both would. Who knows ? As a side note, the song "Let My Love Open the Door" by Pete Townshend came on when I started this reading, so for some reason I felt I should mention that, if it means anything.

Worst: Hmmm... like with the reading you did for me, this is a challenge (the card came out upside-down, that's why). Maybe the worst thing that would happen is that any changes you were expecting wouldn't happen as fast because there would still be things holding back the relationship between you and C ?

EDITING my question, because I finally was able to think of something new to ask !:

Best / worst case scenario of getting back into reiki/energy "healing" ? I used to be very into it when I was younger, but kind of lost my way with it. I've had some rather awesome experiences with it, but with that I've also had my share of "ungrounded" experiences as well. So I'm not sure if it's something I should be trying out again or not. Maybe it's just not right for me and I should just leave it in the past where it belongs and focus on other things instead to bide my time in a positive way ?...
Top   #23
Citizen

GotH 

Quote:
Seven of Swords

Best: The best case would be that you gals would have an awesome time shooting the breeze and gossiping about loads of fun times and little secrets that need to be shared with all ! For some reason the move The Joy Luck Club came to mind, where the women are sitting around playing Mah-Jong and retelling stories (in their minds) of their struggles and their youths, and seeing how those events bonded everyone closer together.

Worst: You may find out something that may not be all fun and games, though, about one of your friends, and this may upset you. It reminds me of a bunch of people sitting around and conversing normally, but then someone brings up something very taboo and out in left field, and no one knows how to react to what this person has said. Like it will kill the vibe. So the worst case scenario is that there could be moments of discomfort and awkwardness, but nothing all of you won't be able to get past and move away from.
Yeah, the event hasn't happened yet but I think I already know what this 7 of Swords is pertaining to. The event is a book club meet with pals where all of us in the group read the same book, then we get together for an evening and discuss it over wine and appetizers. Well.. This will be my first meet and my first book with the club. I just started to read it and I FREAKING HATE IT. So far it's been nothing but negativity that's been bringing me down. I refuse to read anymore so I'll be BSing my way through this discussion.

Best Scenario: I lie my ass off about my reading participation but I'll get away with it. Not the best way to start off with the group but hey, at least I avoid reading stuff that depresses me.

Worst Case: The people in the group avoid me and they don't invite me back.
Top   #24
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotH View Post
Yeah, the event hasn't happened yet but I think I already know what this 7 of Swords is pertaining to. The event is a book club meet with pals where all of us in the group read the same book, then we get together for an evening and discuss it over wine and appetizers. Well.. This will be my first meet and my first book with the club. I just started to read it and I FREAKING HATE IT. So far it's been nothing but negativity that's been bringing me down. I refuse to read anymore so I'll be BSing my way through this discussion.

Best Scenario: I lie my ass off about my reading participation but I'll get away with it. Not the best way to start off with the group but hey, at least I avoid reading stuff that depresses me.

Worst Case: The people in the group avoid me and they don't invite me back.
Jajajajaja ! You sound like how I would be, GotH ! You are too funny ! No wonder I got the Joy Luck Club popping into my head... it is a famous book (before it was a movie) and something Oprah's book club made very famous (at least that's what I think happened from what I can remember in the early-mid 90's). But anyway, what's the book ? Maybe it's good you have these feelings-- it will fuel the fire when it comes to conversation. Maybe your perspective will help ignite some great discussion and, who knows, maybe you'll end up having a different view of things at the end of the club meeting, and vice versa ?
Top   #25
Citizen

GotH 

Quote:
But anyway, what's the book ? Maybe it's good you have these feelings-- it will fuel the fire when it comes to conversation. Maybe your perspective will help ignite some great discussion and, who knows, maybe you'll end up having a different view of things at the end of the club meeting, and vice versa ?
The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins. I've only made it through 61 pages but so far she's an alcoholic who can't keep a husband, a job or a place to live. And I think she just got attacked. F that, I can't continue.
Top   #26
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotH View Post
The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins. I've only made it through 61 pages but so far she's an alcoholic who can't keep a husband, a job or a place to live. And I think she just got attacked. F that, I can't continue.
Oh no ! With all of the suffering in the world today, you would think that a book club would seek out more uplifting novels, no ? When I escape into fantasyland, I want something happy, not something already true to the disappointments of life ! Jajaja ! I don't blame you for not wanting to finish. I guess you could always pull the ol', "Well, what do you think ?" when they ask you about parts of the book you haven't read yet.
Top   #27
Citizen

GotH 

Quote:
Oh no ! With all of the suffering in the world today, you would think that a book club would seek out more uplifting novels, no ? When I escape into fantasyland, I want something happy, not something already true to the disappointments of life ! Jajaja ! I don't blame you for not wanting to finish. I guess you could always pull the ol', "Well, what do you think ?" when they ask you about parts of the book you haven't read yet.
Yeah, I'm with you on that. I have enough of my own issues to be reading on more. I need an inspiring and uplifting book. There was another book I tried reading awhile back that I threw out the window within a few pages, I forgot the title but I think it was something like Girl Gone Bad? About an overweight depressed girl who talked really bad about herself. >.<

Good idea on how to get around the discussion. Maybe I'll have to find the Cliff Notes version if there is one.. lol

Wish me luck!
Top   #28
Citizen

strangebrew 

Great thread!

Does anyone have a question?
Top   #29
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
Great thread!

Does anyone have a question?

Sorry ! The last question got caught in the feedback. It was mine :

Quote:
Well now... can't beat that reading ! Thanks !

Eight of Swords

Best: If you and C were to get back in touch, it would be a liberating experience. You would feel very free and uninhibited. Like you were flying. Or maybe they would. Or maybe you both would. Who knows ? As a side note, the song "Let My Love Open the Door" by Pete Townshend came on when I started this reading, so for some reason I felt I should mention that, if it means anything.

Worst: Hmmm... like with the reading you did for me, this is a challenge (the card came out upside-down, that's why). Maybe the worst thing that would happen is that any changes you were expecting wouldn't happen as fast because there would still be things holding back the relationship between you and C ?

EDITING my question, because I finally was able to think of something new to ask !:

Best / worst case scenario of getting back into reiki/energy "healing" ? I used to be very into it when I was younger, but kind of lost my way with it. I've had some rather awesome experiences with it, but with that I've also had my share of "ungrounded" experiences as well. So I'm not sure if it's something I should be trying out again or not. Maybe it's just not right for me and I should just leave it in the past where it belongs and focus on other things instead to bide my time in a positive way ?...
Top   #30

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.