Zombie tarot - Ten of Cups

shadowdancer

Who doesn't like the chance for some quality family time? The opportunity to kick back and just relax, watching the kids play in the sand. Enjoy it while you can. Because as sure as eggs are eggs, something may be on the horizon to burst that beach ball for sure. Zombies are not the best swimmers in the world, so it may take a while for them to reach you, but they do have one advantage - they can seriously hold their breath under water should the need arise. At the moment you outnumber the lone scout they have sent to test the waters so to speak, so for now all is well. And nobody can say it hasn't come prepared - it even has a snazzy wee swim hat thing going on. Relax and enjoy, especially if you are the mum. This is one day you get off from the kitchen. It will take more than a party pooping zombie to ruin that for you.

Attachments

• cups 10.jpg
    cups 10.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 712

krystalkitty

I love this card as to me it always screams family and fun where you can see the progression from the 8 where you had to leave and then the 9 feeling of confidence and now it is showing you enjoying all of this. The people here are relaxed and have no fears look they seem oblivious to the zombie terrors they are not even watching their daughter in the background. It is time to just put your problems aside and enjoy the moment. I also keep thinking things looking good as each person on this card is looking good.

ana luisa

I get the feeling that the skeleton bathing in the sea is not out to get the family but is a part of it. Like an aunt or nanny they have in the house and take with whenever on vacation. Let the world burst into flames, we're NOT leaving without her !!!