Page of wands & Knight of cups combination.

Awkward.turtle91

05a9d65e54cc2f4d6cd4fe730d2c926c.jpg

Bare with me here, the other day I did a tea leaf reading. And I kept getting cards related to a secret admirer.

So I took out my tarot deck when I was scratching my head and I was asking them the following.

"What can you tell me about the secret admirer."

Using my Llwellyn deck.

I received this odd combination off Page of wands & Knight of cups.

This is not the full reading,this is a small part of it, I know others have put combination questions here on the forum

I've been doing much research my self;

I know the page of wands is about messages relating to good news and joy coming my way.

And the knight of cups is about goals and passion.

I've read that the two combined can be about a romantic message coming forward.

I'm wondering what are you thoughts on the two combined?, please note this isn't the full reading.

Xx

rwcarter

"What can you tell me about the secret admirer."

Using my Llwellyn deck.

I received this odd combination off Page of wands & Knight of cups.

I've read that the two combined can be about a romantic message coming forward.[/QUOTE]
[B][Moderator Hat On][/B]
Yes, up to half of the cards from a reading can be discussed in UTC. Posts that are written in such a way that they come across as being a complete reading will be moved to Your Readings. To avoid that confusion, it's always best to explicitly state that you're discussing less than half of the cards from the reading.
[B][Moderator Hat Off][/B]

You asked [I][B]about [/B][/I]the secret admirer, not about what they're going to do (send a romantic message). Pages and Knights are often young and/or immature. You have one of each, so your secret admirer is likely younger than you are. The PW is enthusiastic and energetic and takes the initiative, so probably won't stay secret for long. The KnC is romantic, sensitive and imaginative.

Elementally though the two cards conflict. You have Fire (PW) and Water (KnC), which cancel each other out. (They can also create steam, but other cards from the reading would have to support those and you can't introduce them into the discussion.) The KnC can be seen as the type who admires from a distance (think courtly love) and indirectly shows his affection (think slaying the dragon to protect the princess vs giving her a dozen roses). So the struggle here would be between wanting to declare feelings (PW) vs being more indirect in showing them (KnC).

Rodney

Awkward.turtle91

[Moderator Hat On]
Yes, up to half of the cards from a reading can be discussed in UTC. Posts that are written in such a way that they come across as being a complete reading will be moved to Your Readings. To avoid that confusion, it's always best to explicitly state that you're discussing less than half of the cards from the reading.
[Moderator Hat Off]

You asked about the secret admirer, not about what they're going to do (send a romantic message). Pages and Knights are often young and/or immature. You have one of each, so your secret admirer is likely younger than you are. The PW is enthusiastic and energetic and takes the initiative, so probably won't stay secret for long. The KnC is romantic, sensitive and imaginative. [/b]

Most likely both knowing my luck (Young and immature). Isn't the page of wand also a fire sign as you mentioned below?, well I hope they don't stay secret for long who ever they are. (Unless it's someone I'm not interested in my self obviously). The knight of cups might take longer to come out, if he's a little more sensitive. I do wonder if this could be an option? Mind you I like the sound of the knight.

Elementally though the two cards conflict. You have Fire (PW) and Water (KnC), which cancel each other out. (They can also create steam, but other cards from the reading would have to support those and you can't introduce them into the discussion.) The KnC can be seen as the type who admires from a distance (think courtly love) and indirectly shows his affection (think slaying the dragon to protect the princess vs giving her a dozen roses). So the struggle here would be between wanting to declare feelings (PW) vs being more indirect in showing them (KnC).
Rodney

I know I can't introduce them on here, so someone that's either further away from me/ simply looks but doesn't speak. In an odd way what you said reminded me off George and the dragon for some reason.

So it could be someone that isn't quite sure how to declare what they feel them self?

Xx

rwcarter

So it could be someone that isn't quite sure how to declare what they feel them self
Easily, and that would be a function of youth/lack of experience, which are both embodied by the Page and Knight.

Awkward.turtle91

Page of wands & Knight of cups combination.

Easily, and that would be a function of youth/lack of experience, which are both embodied by the Page and Knight.

(I hope my cards aren't lying), I hope who ever it is manages to get past this soon!!

What you're typing reminds me of the sort of school playground "I'll be immature toward them, because I like them kind of deal."

Or the classic Ross and Rachel the "I love you, I hate you, no wait."

Maybe I should have asked how I could have helped the situation. (If there is on to help) xx

Grizabella

I know you're thinking in terms of someone around your own age, but sometimes immature young boys can be secret admirers, too. They could be thinking "wow, this person is SO attractive and sexy! I wish I was older. I want someone like this when I grow up."

Awkward.turtle91

I know you're thinking in terms of someone around your own age, but sometimes immature young boys can be secret admirers, too. They could be thinking "wow, this person is SO attractive and sexy! I wish I was older. I want someone like this when I grow up."

Lord I hope it isn't; that'd be a tad awkward ahahahha, posted the full reading in your readings & the oracle in oracle (wealth reading). (If i can't say that please remove).

I'll keep my eyes peeled though, I only know one person younger then me, make wise. And that would be too awkward. For that to occur, not saying it isn't possible. That's a good thought mind you. Thankyou for shedding a new & intriguing light on this reading.

Xx

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Lord I hope it isn't; that'd be a tad awkward ahahahha, posted the full reading in your readings & the oracle in oracle (wealth reading). (If i can't say that please remove).
You can link to your readings in other forums. Of course discussion of those readings should occur in those forums.

Grizabella

I'll keep my eyes peeled though, I only know one person younger then me, make wise. And that would be too awkward. For that to occur, not saying it isn't possible. That's a good thought mind you. Thankyou for shedding a new & intriguing light on this reading.

Xx

I just like to add whatever new thoughts the cards could mean, even if they're a stretch. Like Sun/4 of Swords as "sunbathing". lol It just adds a little more to the repertoire of meanings cards can have.