Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Working for an online tarot service

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Talking Tarot

Resident

RedwingRaven 
Resident

I've been following this thread with great interest.
I love the idea of the app readings (I've done phone lines and they were awful)

If someone could advise me how to contact didilabs, I would be very grateful
Top   #21
Grizelda The Grimm

Aunty Anthea 
Grizelda The Grimm

THINKING ! ! !

For those of us who wish to make some money out of our skills and knowledge there has to be another way of doing things so going to start a new thread for ideas
Top   #22
Wand, broom, cauldron & crystal ball technician

Holly doll 
Wand, broom, cauldron & crystal ball technician

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedwingRaven View Post
I've been following this thread with great interest.
I love the idea of the app readings (I've done phone lines and they were awful)

If someone could advise me how to contact didilabs, I would be very grateful
Me too!
Top   #23
Citizen

katey 
Citizen

I just googled the company and found a generic information/contact email address on their website. I emailed an expression of interest and someone got back to me after a few days and asked me to do a sample reading. Simple enough! I guess we'll just see if I make the cut! Good luck to anyone else who looks into it!
Top   #24
Citizen

HallowedNight 
Citizen

I'm definitely watching this thread with interest! I recently had to take some time off work because school was so busy, so it'd be great to have something I could jump on in my free time a make a little money. I feel like that'd definitely be easier than making your own website or trying to sell readings on Instagram or Tumblr!
Top   #25
Citizen

katey 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by HallowedNight View Post
I'm definitely watching this thread with interest! I recently had to take some time off work because school was so busy, so it'd be great to have something I could jump on in my free time a make a little money. I feel like that'd definitely be easier than making your own website or trying to sell readings on Instagram or Tumblr!
I've been on a disability pension for the past three years, but I'm getting to a point of wellness where I'm wanting and feel able to regain some sense of independence. I'm hopeful this will be a step in the right direction for me.
Top   #26
Resident

Vhyra 
Resident

Watching this thread! I'm so glad there are people willing to open up about this subject because I think the option for this sounds amazing!

Does anyone know of any service that is chat only? I know there are a lot of video/phone type sites but that kind of creeps me out, I think!
Top   #27
believer in magic

Sulis 
believer in magic

There is also Phuture.Me that's also an app. I think the creator also has a thread somewhere in the Advertisements forum looking for readers.

Here's a link to their application page: http://phuture.me/application-for-tarot-reader-role
Top   #28
Resident

Ibukole 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vhyra View Post
Watching this thread! I'm so glad there are people willing to open up about this subject because I think the option for this sounds amazing!

Does anyone know of any service that is chat only? I know there are a lot of video/phone type sites but that kind of creeps me out, I think!
Kasamba. Keen and Bitwine have chat only options (you don't have to talk on the phone if you don't want to). I am not 100 percent sure but I think that you can opt to do chat only with Starz also.
Top   #29
Little Fang Tarot

Obsydian 
Little Fang Tarot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibukole View Post
Kasamba. Keen and Bitwine have chat only options (you don't have to talk on the phone if you don't want to). I am not 100 percent sure but I think that you can opt to do chat only with Starz also.
Yes, I am chat only with Starz. My environment is just too noisy to apply to enable voice!
Top   #30

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.