Is x going to see k today ?

Sharla

https://postimg.org/image/5agzw6g1p/

Ok its an early asc but im reading it anyway, its probably because im asking so many questions about these 2 people.

Him being saturn and her being venus....still using her as the 5th.

They are both in different houses, her in 11th him in 12th.

If ive got the significators correct, then there is no essential dignity between them but there is a conjunction coming up in 7 degrees between them. So i suppose this is a yes :(

Not sure what the 7 degrees would mean in time range.

Sharla

Or would i use her as 7th and then 5th from 7th, making her then be mars in the 1st house.

This would then change it to, her receiving him by rulership, or is he receiving her :confused:

I think if i'm doing it this way, then her being in the 1st house is her pretty much putting it on a plate for him, plus with her being in the cadent house, so she is the one initiating things.

But then if i do it this way there is no aspects between them, so im not sure now which is which.

Sharla

OMG ive just noticed he is situated in the 12th house, and one of the meanings for the twelfth house is prostitutes.....so he's actually paying her for sex, how much worse can this possibly get.

Minderwiz

I think you need to step back and think through what you're main issue is here - and therefore the appropriate question.

If it's simply whether he's being truthful then that is your question. 'Is he telling me the truth about his relationship with K?'

You don't need a house for K, she's incidental. The real issue is his veracity. So it comes down to a Yes/No answer. For the answer to be Yes, you would want his significator in good essential dignity and well placed in the chart, free of malefics. You would also want the Moon to be likewise and preferably your own significator as well.

If his significator is badly placed and weak in essential dignity, it's likely he's shifty, If the Moon is in bad condition, whatever he's said is likely to be suspect and if his significator or the Moon is being squared or opposed by the malefics, then it's likely he;s not being truthful.

Minderwiz

Addendum

The problem with your initial approach is that it doesn't answer your real question. Ir you get a 'No' answer that simply means that he's not intending to go out with K today. It says nothing about tomorrow, or the next day or the day after....ad infinitum. After two or three days of the sayme question the fates will give up on you and not bother, so you can't trust the answers you're getting.

One question. 'Is he telling the truth?' or alternatively ''Is he cheating on me?' is all you need.

Sharla

Thanks for the advice Minderwiz, I'll maybe cast another chart tomorrow and ask the question you mention. Also taking into account what you've just said.

I know I need to let him go, but right this moment I can't seem to be able to.

Minderwiz

Thanks for the advice Minderwiz, I'll maybe cast another chart tomorrow and ask the question you mention. Also taking into account what you've just said.

I know I need to let him go, but right this moment I can't seem to be able to.

I understand your feelings. I'm not even going to tell you to give him up but I'd advise you to think about what sort of relationship you want with him. I don't see him divorcing or leaving his wife for anyone; at least not for some time.

Therefore whatever happens with K is not going to take him from you permanently. But if he comes back to you, you still have a decision. Can you just be his mistress/lover? If that's an acceptable relationship and you get something out of it, then you might choose him again. But if you want something more permanent and more committed to you, then you might not be satisfied and turn him away. Neither choice is inherently right or wrong. What matters is how you feel about those choices and what is best for you.

Sharla

I understand your feelings. I'm not even going to tell you to give him up but I'd advise you to think about what sort of relationship you want with him. I don't see him divorcing or leaving his wife for anyone; at least not for some time.

Therefore whatever happens with K is not going to take him from you permanently. But if he comes back to you, you still have a decision. Can you just be his mistress/lover? If that's an acceptable relationship and you get something out of it, then you might choose him again. But if you want something more permanent and more committed to you, then you might not be satisfied and turn him away. Neither choice is inherently right or wrong. What matters is how you feel about those choices and what is best for you.

Your right I don't see him leaving his wife too anytime soon, I think
She maybe even knows he's still doing what he's doing but for some reason she's putting up with it. I feel bad for her too if what she doesn't know about this guy.

You've brought tears to my eyes reading this because of how true your words are, I wish I never felt anything for him and I could just easily let him go, I'm
Usually made of steel and he's turned me into a jelly mess and it's not helping matters when he's telling me he loves me too.

I do want someone committed to me and not already married, and someone to give me stability etc, but for some reason this guy has come into my life and I'm still trying to work out the reason of this.

Thanks for your advice Minderwiz, believe it or not I actually have no one in my life to give me any advice, that's probably why I always get myself in such a mess.