Tarot business cards

gregory

I bought mine through Vistaprint and got a hell of a deal. I think I paid $10 total for 250 cards? That's enough to last me a year.
My SO (a poet) did that - 500 VERY nice looking cards for peanuts.

BrownBear

Business cards, I was always taught, is the billboard of your business. I never scrimped on them and I think it DOES pay off. Nowadays I have PHOTO business cards--which are cheaper than you think--and people hang on to them because they are TOO NICE to throw away!

barb
I agree.

I use Moo for business cards. They are gorgeous, with rounded edges and thick stock.

csmith0406

If you want nicely designed cards try https://www.fiverr.com/, starting at $5 USD you can get logos, cards, etc designed that are really nice, very professionally done. It's basically a marketplace where a bunch of freelancers sign up and offer various packages starting at $5.

I hope it's a right forum to post the subject. If no, please, dear moderator, move it to the right section.

I have a question to those who read for money, especially face to face. Did you did tarot business cards and if yes, how helpful spreading around them was?

And I don't think there is a more fitting place to ask if there is anyone here, a graphic designer, that will make me a tarot business card(a file with design for me to print here), of course for payment.

Thanks people, waiting for your answers ^^

Falcor

If you want nicely designed cards try https://www.fiverr.com/, starting at $5 USD you can get logos, cards, etc designed that are really nice, very professionally done. It's basically a marketplace where a bunch of freelancers sign up and offer various packages starting at $5.

Awesome! I'll check it. Many thanks dear!

nisaba

I have a question to those who read for money, especially face to face. Did you did tarot business cards and if yes, how helpful spreading around them was?

I always have business cards with me at all times. If I get introduced to someone, I give them a card. If I pay for something, I hand over a card with the money. :) I pass cards out all the time, plus I leave little piles of them in my favourite local businesses with their permission. You will put out many cards before you get one reading, but in the longer term they more than pay for themselves, they lift your profile in your local community, and I'd never be without them.

And I don't think there is a more fitting place to ask if there is anyone here, a graphic designer, that will make me a tarot business card(a file with design for me to print here), of course for payment.

If here's no one here, I really recommend www.vistaprint.com. They can work with your own artwork, or they have a huge array of templates, some of which are rather mystical. I chose my vistaprint design probably well over a decade ago, and I've never changed it. And I've never seen anyone else using that same template. And it works out at about a third the cost of getting them printed by a local shopfront printer.

Le Fanu

Best business card is an adhesive sticker with all contact details stuck on the back of all those spare cards you accumulate. Or buy a really cheap or incomplete deck off eBay and use it to put your stickers on the back. Much more memorable than a standard business card.

tarotesoterica

I actually just ordered 100 from Vistaprint. I got them for under $10.00 so I figured why not? I plan on putting them in my etsy orders when someone orders a jewelry piece. I'm also going to leave them random places. We will see if they actually make any sales. I got a small quantity so if I don't feel like they are really helping me promote I'm not out a lot of money.

Trogon

Woot! I was looking for my Tarot e-books and some other Tarot related files on my computer and found my two card designs! Thought I'd lost them, so I'm happy about that!