You Favorite Tarot Deals to Purchase

Pargatho

I just got paid and want to buy a spread! What are your favorite Tarot Deals to purchase?

Please don't use this thread to advertise yourself. Of course, if you're a good reader and have a good deal it's fine, but try to pay it forward to someone else!

nisaba

Buy a spread?

A spreadcloth for your table? May of our members make beauties. Or an actual spread? At the link, you'll find hundreds, if not thousands, for free. :angel:

Zephyros

I just got paid and want to buy a spread! What are your favorite Tarot Deals to purchase?

Please don't use this thread to advertise yourself. Of course, if you're a good reader and have a good deal it's fine, but try to pay it forward to someone else!

I'm a moderator, so you might say I'm biased, but yeah, I echo G6's sentiments. AT gives you all the readings you can want, per exchanges, etc.; there's the Spreads forum where you can read about and use so many spreads for free that in book form would cost prohibitive amounts and there are all the other reading forums. Why buy a spread when you already have so many for nothing.

Aside from a few essential books, the amount of money on Tarot stuff I've spent is small because of AT having everything I need, from the general to the niche stuff I'm into. All the Tarot stuff is free, it's only the additional non-Tarot areas that are only for subscribers.

Aeclectic Subscriptions