Judgement as outcome

NamasteIndia

Something second-hand or run down and done up - resurrected, brought 'back to life'. Or repair the old rather than buy new?

to sell it off to other party in long run probably thats what judgement says here

Thirteen

Something second-hand or run down and done up - resurrected, brought 'back to life'. Or repair the old rather than buy new?
I like that thought!

Rasa

Judgement, to me, is about tying up loose ends. Doing whatever final step is necessary before the completion shown in the World card that comes next.
Alternately, I see it as a call to action, or a wakeup call. Those trumpets are sounding, and it's time to get moving.

In deciding whether or not to sell something, I'd say it's favourable for parting with something, as there is that sense of finality, finishing. I would say, too, that it's not just a simple transacton, but perhaps that a chapter of one's life is closing in conjunction with being rid of whatever is being sold (because a trump is describing the transaction, rather than something from the suit of coins, for example).

I would also say that it could be cautionary in this context.. to pay attention to details that would ensure that the transacton is final. Being very clear about where, when, and for how much the sale will be, and being clear to the buyer that the sale is final. The imagery of the people coming back from the dead makes me think of someone wanting a refund later on, or someone staying in contact with the seller after the transaction is supposed to be finished.
The trumpet suggests dealing with that through very clear expression of the seller's expectations.

NamasteIndia

Judgement, to me, is about tying up loose ends. Doing whatever final step is necessary before the completion shown in the World card that comes next.
Alternately, I see it as a call to action, or a wakeup call. Those trumpets are sounding, and it's time to get moving.

In deciding whether or not to sell something, I'd say it's favourable for parting with something, as there is that sense of finality, finishing. I would say, too, that it's not just a simple transacton, but perhaps that a chapter of one's life is closing in conjunction with being rid of whatever is being sold (because a trump is describing the transaction, rather than something from the suit of coins, for example).

I would also say that it could be cautionary in this context.. to pay attention to details that would ensure that the transacton is final. Being very clear about where, when, and for how much the sale will be, and being clear to the buyer that the sale is final. The imagery of the people coming back from the dead makes me think of someone wanting a refund later on, or someone staying in contact with the seller after the transaction is supposed to be finished.
The trumpet suggests dealing with that through very clear expression of the seller's expectations.
thats a very good interpretation...coming back from dead means once the deal is closed asking for refund...my god that sounds scary somewhere the message is quite negative and not favourable one.

kwaw

Being very clear about where, when, and for how much the sale will be, and being clear to the buyer that the sale is final. The imagery of the people coming back from the dead makes me think of someone wanting a refund later on,

judgment = coming back for a refund! O, very good! I love it - thank you for bringing a smile to my face today :)

Espirito

Look at this,

I did a reading for a friend, who ask me if his father will leave the hospital.

I take 3 cards, and my last card ( answer ) was judgment.

I told him that something will occur, that the doctors will talk with his father.

His father die.

So don't take cards deeply it's my advice.

kwaw

Look at this,

I did a reading for a friend, who ask me if his father will leave the hospital.

One hardly needs the cards to answer that one - Yes is the only answer!

(Everyone leaves hospital eventually, one way or another. . . in this case to the life eternal, as post hoc 'foretold' by the judgment card.)

Thirteen

One hardly needs the cards to answer that one - Yes is the only answer!

(Everyone leaves hospital eventually, one way or another. . . in this case to the life eternal, as post hoc 'foretold' by the judgment card.)
Actually, Judgement is a card that often indicates recovery from a hospital stay. That's one of its few, classic meanings :) No guarantees that's what it will mean, however; all cards have an ill-dignified meaning as well. :(

SunChariot

What does judgement means for outcome of a situation related to purchase deal???

Is judgement talking about something in the past, or does it mean a fruitful outcome??

To me it means that the outcome is not yet certain, not set yet. Things could still go either way. What is does say is that you (or the other party involved) are still in the process of thinking out what to do. And until you (or they) come to a concrete decision inside the future cannot be known.

Judgment is about taking time to think things out, thinking out all that has happened in the past and then after doing so coming to some decisions as to what you want to do, what you want to do in the same way as you have done it in the past, and what you want to do differently.

It most likely means that the person selling the item (or the one purchasing it) is still in the process of thinking over past purchases they have made and what worked well for them in the past and what did not.

To make a long story short, this card is saying to me that the future cannot yet be known as the other person (and maybe you too) is still in the process of thinking things out and has not yet reached a decision. The future cannot be known yet until they do. It could still go either way.

Babs

tarotcognito

What Babs and others have said also ties it to a related meaning I associate with this card: that of a reckoning - which is another way of saying, "there is forward momentum towards a decision, although such has not been reached yet."