Lottery spread

Sea Sprite

Hi Becky,

The lottery spread didn't work out for me, not one number appeared in the winning numbers. :(

Sea Sprite
:CL

Trogon

Sea Sprite said:
The lottery spread didn't work out for me, not one number appeared in the winning numbers. :( :CL

Hmmm.... Perhaps you bought a ticket to the wrong lottery? ;)

jlbvt

Hmmm, a bit off topic, but...

If I ever win a gigantic jackpot, I will start an official Tarot College, and then I will lobby congress to make Tarot an official religeon, and I will also buy a bigger house than the one I am buying now... ;)

Major Tom

OK - I've just tried this and here's what I got:

A - Death
B - Temperance
C - Strength

pile 1 added up to 48
pile 2 added up to 26
pile 3 added up to 34
pile 4 added up to 24
pile 5 added up to 27
pile 6 added up to 31

Would anyone recommend I buy a ticket? })

Aerin

Only if you don't mind losing the money.

And then there is the reverse problem, i.e. you don't get a ticket and then the numbers come up....

Aerin

Xarokys

No millionaires yet.

Sea Sprite said:
Hi Becky,

The lottery spread didn't work out for me, not one number appeared in the winning numbers. :(

Sea Sprite
:CL

I'm sorry to hear that. It never worked for me either. :(

I may have to give it another shot since the lottery here is up to $250 million, give or take a few mill.

Natalya

I get the numbers in my dreams....Some man appears and gives them to me... Im starting to love him :)...the problem is i always play the wrong lottery :(

Although, next time he comes around, i`ll be prepared

Trogon

Natalya said:
I get the numbers in my dreams....Some man appears and gives them to me... Im starting to love him :)...the problem is i always play the wrong lottery :(

Although, next time he comes around, i`ll be prepared

Funny... with me it's a beautiful woman who brings me my numbers... but before she can give them to me we... Well, never mind, this really isn't the forum for my dreams of The High Priestess, is it? :laugh: :laugh: ;)

Lady Skye

I just use a dowsing crystal to get lottery numbers.

Phoenix Rising

This is a lotto number system I worked out for picking numbers from 1-40 as our lotto system only goes up to 40.
For this you would only use the minors Aces thru Ten.

Cups: 1-10
Wands: 11-20
Pents: 21-30
Swords: 31-40

Aces thru Ten for each suit. So 4 of Pentacles would be
24. 7 Swords would be 37. 10 cups would be 10.

I haven't tried it yet, but I will. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with winning money. Because we all deserve abundance, and if I pick the lucky lotto numbers this way, then lucky me!!! I wouldn't feel guilty one little bit, and why should I. Sure is better than scrimping and saving.