Tarot Illuminati

Alta

*snicker* I'll have to admit that I kind of like it too. The hands don't bother me, probably because I have extremely long, sort of odd looking hands myself.

gregory

It's - odd. VERY bling. VERY bright. I think I am - on the fence for now....

Princess Cups looks to be in trouble there....

I shall "have to" get it, as LoS is publishing it and that is one of my subcollections - everything they do :D

(Please PM me about the four VERY limited VERY early ones I DON'T HAVE, if you do and want to sell oh hahahahahahaha :()

Aulruna

I really like many of the cards, at least on screen. How it will look when this avalanche of colour and detail is squeezed on a slender LS bordered multi-language titled card, I have no idea.

For now, I'm really fond of the Queen of Swords. The QoW, one of my favourite cards, is rather creepy ... I don't mind the hand so much as the teensy head.

All in all, I'm looking forward to it, but it probably will not become a preferred reading deck.

ZKEI

Lo Scarabeo

According to his facebook, it seems that this Tarot Illuminati deck will be published by Lo Scarabeo.
Looking forward to it.

:)

starlightexp

Looking at this I suddenly realize that tarot doesn't have nearly enough codpieces.

ROTFLMAO !!!!

I think the designer was looking at going for that early Cheescake Factory look.

Truth be told, if they do it in a larger size...i'd buy it. It's just over the top enough for me to want as a curio

Kissa

I like it. They look like a modern day fairy book illustration. It's over the top! RWS with a fantasy movie special effects!!
Makes me think of "Once upon a time", the tv series, not sure why. Lots of texture, richness of colours, wow! And the Lord of the Rings as well (the movies).

I love the Queen of Wands! (maybe the artist was trying to *say* something about her when he chose to give her such big hands. I mean, the way she OWNS that black cat. It works for me.)

All the characters are beautiful, the ladies (check the Queen of Pents) have perfect boobs ;) there are even a couple of nice male butts to admire!! :thumbsup:

Nice one :) Completely not my style but a pleasure to look at.

K

daphne

According to his facebook, it seems that this Tarot Illuminati deck will be published by Lo Scarabeo.
Looking forward to it.

:)

Too bad!! Schiffer would have been more appropriate for these colors, with glossy and rather large format, that would have been the righteous print for this decadent colored cards.

LS format is too small for this kind of art and the colors are looking dull, it will take the glam out of it. What a pity...Maybe they will have the inspiration to produce it in a non-standard LS way.

celticnoodle

I like it also! The hands don't bother me at all. I think it may be a bit busy, but I will still consider buying it after I can see it in person.

nicky

On the positive side - even if it was not a perfect deck to use from the readers point of view the sitter would most likely love it.

GryffinSong

I'l stand up for this one (where's your sense of humour? ;))

It's lush, campy, totally over the top, florid, total decoration overdose. And the slightly *off* photoshopping of hands and faces lost among reams of mismatching drapery make it feel like a baroque frieze.

I love it ...

... hallucinating opulence. I'm totally up for it!

This is exactly how I feel about it, and I'm falling in love with the campiness of it all!!! That Princess of Swords ... AWESOME. A few things I'd change, but I might have to get this one. I do think it deserves a large format. I hope it translates to LoS card size.