Scratch Tarot (WIP)

GermanT

Hi all, I present to you my Scratch Tarot.

It was inspired by a tattoo and watercolor drawings. Deck contains the classic tarot meanings, but non-standard symbolism, colors and angles.
I hope you will like it.
188zyAfYx.jpg

w5qyEbsw.jpg

UvvplVyX.jpg

MgWBRkqr.jpg

Lq7Yx2UH.jpg

4g5aDmx2.jpg

leave comments and so on)
site - WIP =)

Sulis

I really like your style of drawing and the colours you've used look gorgeous together. It has a very organic feel to it.
I love The Empress especially. Well done.

rwcarter

I love the art. Don't know if I could read with it, but that wouldn't stop me from buying it! :D

Why do you call it "Scratch" tarot? (Scratch-and-sniff came to mind when I first saw the title.)

I look forward to seeing more of this deck. Will it be a 78 card deck or will you make it Majors only?

Rodney

rachelcat

I really like this! Especially Temperance (or is that the Star?). Challenging but beautiful!

irmata

::GRABBY HANDS::

Just gorgeous! Raw and strong and organic, as Sulis said. I feel the Star is a little out of place though, compared to the pure _presence_ of the other cards. Hope you get the site up soon!

GermanT

Thank you very much for such a warm welcome. This is so exciting, to show the result of my suffering to someone other than f&f)
Why do you call it "Scratch" tarot?
Will it be a 78 card deck or will you make it Majors only?
Rodney. I do not know why. Just the first thing that came to mind.
btw, firstly it was echo, after steeleash, after that was little_pony_will_kill_you =)
First be majors. All major cards are connected in puzzle
I really like this! Especially Temperance (or is that the Star?). Challenging but beautiful!
It's star. I tried to create several "layers" of meaning version in deck.
For example, on devil's card you can read 6 sins, but not a vanity. If you turn the card you'll see the hook.
In World you can see 4 elements, and they are located, respectively...
Oh sorry, spoilers =)
I feel the Star is a little out of place though, compared to the pure _presence_ of the other cards. Hope you get the site up soon!
for me the star associated with the hopes, uncertain future, uncertain outline.
ima really bad programmer. removed completely. and started from the beginning)
p.s sorry for errors​

sedgeez

i have totally fell in love with these cards!!
the artwork is AMAZING!

i want some now haha

i absolutely love them :)