What's the postman bringing? - Part 9

nisaba

Apparently the Everyman Tarot is coming my way. I can't wait to see how Tarotbear inscribed it. :)

Celtictarot

I just won a tarot deck on my wish list whoop whoop!

staleair

I should be receiving the Original Rider Waite tarot pack tomorrow. This will be my first Rider Waite, I am excited to learn more about it! :)

lalalibra

Weeee! ~~~~* Just ordered Tarot of the Hidden Realm...

Dare I say - I think that after this one arrives, I shall stop buying any new decks for a good while. The Mary-el Tarot arrived last week as well, so I have a lot to work with and explore! :)

happyfish

Dreaming Way Tarot and Tarot of Pagan Cats should be delivered tomorrow....oh, so excited! As a sidenote, I looked at every metaphysical type shop in my area (all four of them) for Dreaming Way before finally turning to amazon.

Zelmira

I just got Doreen Virtue's Tarot of the Angels and my 3rd set of Dixit cards.
Zelmira

Richard

I got my new Grimaud mini TdM today. The postal service tried to deliver it Saturday, but I wasn't home to sign for it. What an exquisite little jewel it is!

Holly doll

Yippeee!! Finally my Crystal Visions tarot has arrived - I felt like hugging the postman; but he whizzed past on his motorbike too fast to catch...

Padma

Today received the Fantastic Menagerie, as well as I Ching Holitzka. All gods and goddesses be praised! And now waiting for the other 4... })

Alta

I just got the Elora Tarot. Elora is an artistic community north of Toronto. gregory and I were there last summer and met a couple of the artists. gregory was quicker than I but I must say (now that I have it) the deck is surprisingly effective for a collaborative deck. Some of the cards are re-worked RWS images but some are amazing and original takes. Large cards and a nice box with a Velcro fastener.