Timing prediction test.

CosmicBeing

May I ask how do you do timing? I haven't learned that yet plus it confuses me.

Sharla

May I ask how do you do timing? I haven't learned that yet plus it confuses me.

I'll reply to you tomorrow regrading this.....its late here now n can't be bothered to explain lol.

CosmicBeing

1)So not sure if it will be 7th (ex) and 4th(your home)
or
2)1st(you) and 7th (ex)

1)
Saturn(7th) @ 23
Venus(4th) @17/18

2)
Sun(1st) 0*51' could say 1
Saturn(7th) @ 23

Days-weeks-hours
Longest = fixed/angular= Weeks
Medium= Mutable succedent= days
shortest/fastest= cardinal/cadent = hours

1)5-8 degrees let's say
5th sag & 8th pisces
5th= S
8th= S
Sag= M
Pisces=M
S+M= Medium
January 24/25 Through January 27/28

2)7 -9 degrees let's say
6th Aquar & 5th Sag
6th=C
5th=S
Aquar= F
Sag=M
C+F=M
S+M=M
January 26 Through January 28th

I am thinking sometime next week maybe even Next saturday January 28th.

**My reference
https://www.mountainastrologer.com/assets/beg_graphics/Beg5wheel.jpg
http://astrologyyard.com/zodiac/images/zodiac-modes.png

Anyway take it with a grain of salt... I still get a migraine thinking of timing or which houses to look at for timing.

CosmicBeing

I used 3rd (visit) from 7th (ex) to me asc. So the visits (9th) mars and im sun. As there are no aspects between mars and sun that's when i looked at moon and realized she would trine mars in how many degrees...its just that moon was in fall and via combusta when this chart was cast so maybe this would make the moon too weak to perform....even though she's in an angular house.

Or maybe i should have used 7th to 4th...im not sure now.

If i used 4th (my home) ex (7th) then the next aspect between these is a square in 6 days time....taking it to next Friday early evening time.

He's not arrived yet, and i have a feeling he won't now, so maybe i've used the wrong significators and it is next week.....plus if he's had a lot going on this week then it most likely won't be tonight.....especially with the moon also being so weak at this point.

Well mars doesn't rule 3rd house... 3rd is virgo=Mercury
7th house= Aquarius= saturn
https://postimg.org/image/3msomycjr/

Saturn and Mercury makes no aspects

But Mercury and Saturn do sit in 5th house...so I would see that as an indication of something. 5th house is still a social house too... originally ruled by leo/sun. It's a place of enjoyment.

Saturn and Mercury are 17 degree difference.
But, their aspect is in the pass I believe. So may just indicate that his visit was of the past.

Months=L
weeks=M
days=Q/F

17 degrees would be 17 weeks Which would make that around May 18th

If we changed it to
Weeks=L
days=M
hours=Q/F

17 degrees would be 17 days which would make that around February 5th.

We can't use co-rulers because the 1st house is Leo
If we look to see when Mercury changes signs..
The emphermis says around late night 29th of January

Well let's see what next week and Next weekend brings.....

Sharla

Well mars doesn't rule 3rd house... 3rd is virgo=Mercury
7th house= Aquarius= saturn
https://postimg.org/image/3msomycjr/

Saturn and Mercury makes no aspects

But Mercury and Saturn do sit in 5th house...so I would see that as an indication of something. 5th house is still a social house too... originally ruled by leo/sun. It's a place of enjoyment.

Saturn and Mercury are 17 degree difference.
But, their aspect is in the pass I believe. So may just indicate that his visit was of the past.

Months=L
weeks=M
days=Q/F

17 degrees would be 17 weeks Which would make that around May 18th

If we changed it to
Weeks=L
days=M
hours=Q/F

17 degrees would be 17 days which would make that around February 5th.

We can't use co-rulers because the 1st house is Leo
If we look to see when Mercury changes signs..
The emphermis says around late night 29th of January

Well let's see what next week and Next weekend brings.....
No i didn't mean my 3rd house, i meant his 3rd ......but stupid me has not counted 1st as 7th which has brought me to mars. So if i did do 3rd from 7th this would bring me to jupiter....which doesn't really make sense.

As jupiter is about 8 degrees away from a square with sun but won't be moving hardly at all.

So using jupiter must be wrong, so it must be 7th (saturn) to either myself, asc, or 4th house, moon.

But i've also noticed that saturn's antiscion is directly on mercury, so mercury is having an effect on him....saturn's receiving mercury by term and detriment, so whoever mercury is then he's okay with them sort of, but things are not good with this mercury. But mercury being in saturn's sign loves saturn. And they've separated from a conjunction by about 13 degrees.....where now they are in different signs.

If i turn the chart then mercury rules his 5th and 8th/9th houses.....which makes more sense than mercury ruling the 11th and 2nd and 3rd.

So then using moon as the timer as saturn's not exactly coming to me, then yes there would have been a semi-sextile between moon and saturn in 14 degrees....but i know a "semi" is not enough to bring two people together <ahem...no pun intended there lol>.....so dismissing that, then when moon ingresses into sagittarius then this will sextile the sun at 0 degrees, which going by the aspectarian would be tomorrow afternoon....but i can't really see him turning up tomorrow afternoon, unless it was really urgent and important.

I think moon in fall in scorpio has had an effect on this chart.....somethings gone on in his life since when he last seen me, it was only me mentioning to someone that he'd been to see me again and their reaction that got me thinking and intrigued enough to cast a chart to see....as id never thought before that he could want me back in anyway.

Then from what i seen in the chart i was quite shocked....hence doing another to see when he is coming, as now i want this chart confirming in reality...and also to know if he's alright, as i don't want him back but do still care for him.

SO i'll maybe now just let the energy of the planets move around a little and then if still no news i'll try another in a few days, to see if its any clearer.