Forest Creatures Tarot

David-Johnson

Hello!
Evaluate my work. I am eternally grateful for your opinion.

The unique Forest Creatures tarot deck. Let the Elves from the fantastic forest bring you into a magical atmosphere and share their secrets with you. The mysterious creatures have appeared in the writings and fairytales many centuries ago. They have always surprised everybody by means of their extraordinary abilities. Now they are ready to share their secrets with you.

The Forest Creatures tarot cards have a deep mysterious meaning and very powerful energetics. Every detail has its own sense. Deep into this mysterious world of magic where the elves will help you to answer all your questions.

Tarot deck consists of 78 unique cards. Each card has an incredible bright image in a beautiful frame and does not leave anything to be desired.

Limited Forest Creatures tarot cards will have three editions – mini, standard and the deluxe version. These three editions have total circulation of about 500 copies. Hurry up to order your own deck of cards.

(Need it now? Buy the Forest Creatures Tarot on Amazon.com)

rylla

Wow! I really like it! Artistically made with very beautiful and powerful images and the meaning of the cards adhere to RWS. Congrat! This deck is definitely for me! :)

ETA ordered!

David-Johnson

Wow! I really like it! Artistically made with very beautiful and powerful images and the meaning of the cards adhere to RWS. Congrat! This deck is definitely for me! :)

I greately appreciate your kind words!

Luna's Crone

beautiful deck. saw the minis are out of stock.

David-Johnson

I am eternally grateful for your trust. Mini version will be accessible soon )

reall

Yes! Mini are my fav!^^ (p.s Standard and delux looks even better!^^lolz :))

trzes

From the video the cards look rather big. Does anyone know the exact mesaures for the regular and mini version?

rylla

Mine is already dispatched! Yep! :party: :party: :party:

David-Johnson

From the video the cards look rather big. Does anyone know the exact mesaures for the regular and mini version?

Size mini versions - 60*100mm (will be available within 15 days)
Size of standard and deluxe edition 80*130mm.