Golden Thread Tarot

batty

I just ordered this deck this morning! I've been playing with the app (which I'm normally not a fan of tarot apps, but it was done really well). I've been on the fence with it since I'm not normally drawn to black background decks... but I love the imagery too much!

gregory

I love it ! And it isn't as minimalist as she says - the facial expressions in particular are priceless. (Got it from etsy - paypal works THERE :D)

Amsonia

I love it ! And it isn't as minimalist as she says - the facial expressions in particular are priceless. (Got it from etsy - paypal works THERE :D)

I have been thinking about either gold gilding the edges or doing them black...what do you think?

gregory

I think - have fun; if I did it would be a disaster, so... :D

But ACTUALLY and come to think - if I did anything I'd blacken them. The gold on the cards is SO bright, I'm not aware of anything for edging that could remotely compare and I think it would look sort of dead by comparison ?

Amsonia

I think - have fun; if I did it would be a disaster, so... :D

But ACTUALLY and come to think - if I did anything I'd blacken them. The gold on the cards is SO bright, I'm not aware of anything for edging that could remotely compare and I think it would look sort of dead by comparison ?

yes, definitely leaning towards black...much easier to do too...:thumbsup:

witchfawn

I finally got a deck -- I'm in love. It's been fun, reading with it. I think we just click, and they're so pretty. I've never really gotten the "hang" of a deck so quickly before.

MissChiff

Another site that doesn't use paypal. That REALLY annoys me; I don't like giving my credit card details to sites I know nothing about. Even if they do use some "Square" system.[/QUOTE

MissChiff

I just purchased this deck...i really cant afford it...but hey..you only live once right?!

Lain_82

Received mine this morning!!!!!! My boyfriend is not into tarot but he's a designer and he was super impressed with the quality of the cards and the design. Now he even wants to give it a shot and create versions of some of the cards :)