Nicoletta Ceccoli Tarot

SunChariot

Wonderful deck, one of my all time favorites. :) It really gets my intuition and imagination going, and for me it's perfect for helping me heal old emotional wounds.

This is so useful info. Thank you. I kindof think intuition and imagination are connected. If you let your imagination flow your intuition is on. I have to say I have some old wounds myself and I imagine most of us do in some sense. So a deck that is good at that is useful.

Babs

Thoughtful

l may be a bit off course here, but l believe that shadow work is about confronting your personal issues and fears, like bringing them to the surface and dealing with them. So l can see how the Nicoletta Ceccoli could help as do most tarots in the main.

SunChariot l am in the same mind as you, love the images but wonder if they are a deep working deck for every day readings. If and when you get yours do post back here and let me know how you get on with it.

SunChariot

l may be a bit off course here, but l believe that shadow work is about confronting your personal issues and fears, like bringing them to the surface and dealing with them. So l can see how the Nicoletta Ceccoli could help as do most tarots in the main.

SunChariot l am in the same mind as you, love the images but wonder if they are a deep working deck for every day readings. If and when you get yours do post back here and let me know how you get on with it.

Thanks Thoughtful! :heart:

I HAVE in fact decided to buy it. This week in fact. I was on the fence but found out I am getting some unexpected money next week, so that sealed the deal for me. AND of course all of your comments as well. :grin:

Well, I DO have 118 decks already with one more on the way and soon will order this one. So it doe snot have to be a working deck for every day. :grin: I use all of my decks, but just sense which deck is right for each reading. As this one is so unique, I am sure it will be the perfect deck for certain readings and will call to me and be fun to use.

I will, Thoughtful, let you know more when it arrives. I will order tomorrow but it is sure ot take a week or two to come. I will also definitely feature it then in my March Newsletter that comes out the end of February (do a reading with it there) so will try to remember to post some notes here of how that reading went as well. :grin: Or a link to it if anyone wants to see.

Thank you all for your help in helping me decide. :heart:

Babs

Achlys

I absolutely adore this deck. It's one of the top decks that reads very intuitively for me and the artwork is gorgeous. I hope you enjoy it!

SunChariot

I absolutely adore this deck. It's one of the top decks that reads very intuitively for me and the artwork is gorgeous. I hope you enjoy it!

Thank you. :heart:

And that is great news, as I do read mainly intuitively.

I don't know, they don't look sad to me, just a bit pensive and maybe vulnerable in some of the photos, which I think we all feel sometimes. And that can be a good thing as it means we are opening up to others...

Babs

RiverRunsDeep

That is good to read. I read mainly intuitively through the card image. So it's good to read that you found it works well for that. I don't know that they look all that melancholy to me, maybe just a bit pensive. Of course i have not seen all the images yet.

Thank you SO much for the thread. I will look at it now. :heart:

Babs

You're welcome! Hope the thread was helpful.

I don't do shadow work either. Same here, not sure what it is. LOL
Babs

I think most people do shadow work without realizing they are doing shadow work. Citrin actually described it well, "healing old emotional wounds". Nothing creepy or sinister about it.

SunChariot

You're welcome! Hope the thread was helpful.

I think most people do shadow work without realizing they are doing shadow work. Citrin actually described it well, "healing old emotional wounds". Nothing creepy or sinister about it.

Hey, I guess I do shadow work too! LOL

Never purposely set out to do it. But I just ask on anything that I feel will enrich my life at the moment and help me to know. That can be anything at all, including how to heal old wounds and to let go of baggage so I can move on into my future more easily and effectively.

So I guess I have done it at that. I have asked that kind of question for sure. Like you said, I just never thought to put a name to it. I learnt something new. :grin:

And yay, my pay did come today, so off to order my deck this aft. And yes, you were all a huge help in my deciding to do so, so thank you all again. It was such an unusual looking deck, was wondering how it would read for others. Now I have a better idea. My intuition seems to be saying it would read well for me too. :heart:

Will post more here later on that but it should take a little while to come.

Babs

SunChariot

update

Yay! My Nicoletta Ceccoli arrived today!!! I was SO excited. And even MORE so after I used it.

I could not even be happier I bought it. It reads so easily, like a dream. Very intuitive as many people said here (thank you). And I am pretty much an intuitive reader.

I LOVE this deck SO MUCH. I feel like I just want to use only this deck for a while. Which I never do. It just fascinates me.

SO I truly thank you all who helped me decide here. I am grateful.

Btw, I did do my first reading with it today that I personally was happy with. The deck talks.

I won't print the link to it here, but anyone who is curious or wants to see, just pm me and I will send them the link.

Thank you all so much. :heart:

Babs

SunChariot

Wonderful deck, one of my all time favorites. :) It really gets my intuition and imagination going, and for me it's perfect for helping me heal old emotional wounds.

I think that is exactly how i see it. :grin: