Mythic Tarot

mysticmoon

Me too!

Hi folks,

I bought the Mythic Tarot deck last week and have been unable to put it down! I love Greek mythology and this particular kind of art work, even though I have seen bad reviews of this artwork. Juliet Sharman-Burke is my favourite Tarot author and I like her interpretations of the cards... I am seeing so many card meanings in new light.

I am trying to catch up with the already posted card interpretations of this deck... Nice to have so many people talking about this deck!

Best wishes,
mysticmoon

MareSaturni

mysticmoon said:
Hi folks,

I bought the Mythic Tarot deck last week and have been unable to put it down! I love Greek mythology and this particular kind of art work, even though I have seen bad reviews of this artwork. Juliet Sharman-Burke is my favourite Tarot author and I like her interpretations of the cards... I am seeing so many card meanings in new light.

I am trying to catch up with the already posted card interpretations of this deck... Nice to have so many people talking about this deck!

Best wishes,
mysticmoon

I have this deck, and to tell the truth i love both the book and the artwork. I don't think it's ugly, quite the opposite...the images really speak to me. It's one of my favorite decks!

Glad you're enjoying it too!

Yuko

Sinner

This was my first deck which I started with, and it made the meanings of each card so easy to remember. I really like greek mythology, and this deck, is able to cleverly combine some traditional elements of the tarot into these fantastic stories so each suit reads like a series of progressing events.

Very insightful, it always manages to give me anwers, and the book provides a short story with each card to make it much more interesting :)
Currently my main and most used deck

LadyCarter

Hello! I'm brand-new here, and a beginner, but I'd love to join in the discussions! This deck is my first, and the only one I have so far. I want to feel completely comfortable with it before I start collecting more decks.

I was attracted to this deck because of a website that I joined that did free online readings using this deck. After doing a few of those, I decided that I was really drawn to the Tarot, and this pack in particular. The mythology makes it somewhat easier to learn the meanings of the cards, so that is helpful as well.

I am so glad to see this group, and will definitely be reading, even if I don't post much yet until I feel I have something worthwhile to say! ;)

moonlight

Is this study group still going?

I am going to head over and look at the cards that have already been covered.

The mythic deck is the one I'm using at the moment. Good to get others perspectives :D.

MareSaturni

Well, we could make it keep going ;)
Someone just needs to post a new card!

~Yuko

moonlight

Well go on then SOMEONE (whoever you may be lmao). I would do it but at present I have crap brain power LOL. I've been thinking about someones reading all day lol.

aja

I was wondering myself........
(me, I've had real life stuff going on)
But yes, let's do keep this group going.

jules

Hi everyone
I would love to join this group, i have had the mythic tarot for a few years now, and have only recently bought a different deck.
I got this deck originally because i love greek mythology (the same as everyone else!!) the storylines in the minor arcana help me to remember what the cards mean, if i am working with other decks i find myself trying to remember what the mythic image is for that card!!

Julie :)