The Quantum Tarot

Leo62

la-luna said:
love the Star
I very much like the backs too it reminds me of the illustrations in popular scientific articles illustrating the string theory
Thanks la-luna :D Funny you should say that... the Quantum does include string theory. In fact, the Star represents string theory! How weird is that? I know what you mean about the card backs too - illustrations of strings and superstrings are usually shown as these kind of wiggly loops. In the Quantum Star, the woman is supposed to be symbolically allowing the strings to flow from her fingers. It's a kind of representation of how string theory offers the hope of a deeper and more unified understanding of the physical universe. :)

BTW, here's the source image for the Star on the Hubble website - it's called the Helix Nebula:
http://hubblesite.org/gallery/album/entire_collection/pr2003011h/

Leo62

I also have links to Amazon.de & Amazon.fr on my site :)

franniee

I just ordered it. Doing the happy dance whooo hoooo

Kay, any idea how long I have to wait? :D (I want it now) :laugh:

eta.... no pressure })

Leo62

franniee said:
I just ordered it. Doing the happy dance whooo hoooo

Kay, any idea how long I have to wait? :D (I want it now) :laugh:

eta.... no pressure })
Yay thanks franniee :D Publication date is 1st September, and I believe Amazon is pretty quick on filling pre-orders.

Over the summer, when I have a bit more time, I'll offer some readings with the deck here on AT, so that will be a chance to see it in virtual action ;)

(off-topic - I also hope to finish off the Tarot Tales I owe people over the summer - thanks for your understanding to everyone I've kept waiting. :heart:)

Leo62

I now have a useable file of images with Kunati's border design in place, so gonna start posting them.

As I recently put up the new version of the Star, here it is complete with border. Actually it's not a border. It's a strip along the bottom... but you know what I mean... ;)

Attachments

• QuantumCards-18.jpg
    QuantumCards-18.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 142

Leo62

Just heard from Kunati that the deck's back from the printers. Whoopeee!
Here's a quick preview - more to come ;)

Attachments

• Quantum500.jpg
    Quantum500.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 133

Moonboy

CONGRATULATIONS, Kay and Chris!!

You have worked so hard on the Quantum Tarot for so long! It looks amazing!!!! Great job, looking forward to it!

Patrick

Leo62

Thanks Patrick for your kind words :D Hopefully more pics soon ;)