The Good Tarot by Colette Baron-Reid

Simple

Thanks Ana, I was curious. Now, I'm on the fence, not really feeling it.

Luna's Crone

I am so excited to see what it looks like, I've searched everywhere and cannot find any sneak peaks and she has also not mentioned anything about it, which I find odd. Hayhouse has it on sale for $15 (40% off) but don't allow presale, which I find weird maybe it's already sold out! I think if she revealed some pics of it, it would sell out even more. I am hesitant buying decks I have not seen at all. I was even considering pre-ordering for $15 but it doesn't let me, again maybe because it's sold out but it doesn't even say that.

http://www.hayhouse.com/good-tarot-card-deck

its not $15, i think it is 19. but you can give your name and email to be notified when it comes out or is ready to come out.

ana luisa

One more pic :)

Attachments

• the good tarot.jpg
    the good tarot.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 492

G6

Here are some pics of the cards in The Good Tarot.

I'm happy to see the cards don't have self-helpy slogans on them and I do like that the Q of P is not white, but Im still not terribly interested. Why doesn't anyone ever make the Hermit a woman?

ana luisa

I'm happy to see the cards don't have self-helpy slogans on them and I do like that the Q of P is not white, but Im still not terribly interested. Why doesn't anyone ever make the Hermit a woman?

Oh, there's plenty ! ;)

Attachments

• 93bed5e5953de1af3b67fef5c3b0f261.jpg
    93bed5e5953de1af3b67fef5c3b0f261.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 446
  • 0_0_0_0_250_381_csupload_65204711.jpg
    0_0_0_0_250_381_csupload_65204711.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 664

Padma

I couldn't do it. The art is pretty enough, but is not to my taste for a deck, and the Magician (I think it is the Magician? There is a 1 on the card) looks like Santa Claus. That would be enough to ruin it for me every time. Majors really matter.

FLizarraga

I'm still liking the few cards I see. They have a Hidden Realm vibe, some of them at least. Like a lot the Queen of Earth, a little less the Star (the PG bra is a turnoff, I don't mind nudity, especially when it's traditional) and I'm not sure about that Magician. We'll see.

I'll say it again --I have all her oracles and like some more than others, but I have never seen anything particularly saccharine about them, or her general approach to divination, so I see no reason why her Tarot deck should be any different. I do concede that the Hay House label has a diabetic-killing reputation, but CBR is different. Again, everyone has a right to their opinion, including me.

As for the prices, the Good Tarot can be preordered for $14.71 at Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Good-Tarot-7...J2G_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1488047413&sr=1-1.

ETA: I can't recall... Does it come with a scarf?