Awakening the Fey

tarobones

To all Fey Tarot lovers, and to the Fey themselves...............awaken!! :)
Just wanted to say hello. I miss our discussions. Peace and blessings to all..........Michael

SatinAngelsBaby

hello I am also looking foward to the Fey discussion... I am very new here so I am just now starting to learn what to do... hope to chat with you again
SAB

Dwaas

Hello all!

The Fey Tarot has become quite easily one of my favorite decks! It speaks with a clear and gentle voice and I use it very often. I spelled the book, I read almost all the topics here in the last few months (and learned a lot!) but I seem to hesitate to contribute. As I am already very comfortable with the deck I feel attracted to join all these cheerful topics and discuss the deck. There is of course the introduction of how to start with the Fey, but it seems to be so much that I still don't know where to jump in. Gestallt approach, interview? Anyone suggestions for this Fey newbie? :)

tarobones

newbies

I'm a newbie to Tarot (3 years, mainly Rider Waite) and the Fey for about 6 months or so. THe deck is wonderful. I am still in the stage of simple 3 card spreads, or sometimes even two card spreads. I like to spend time with each card in the deck so I do a "daily draw" of one card..........not so much to predict what's going to happen to my day. Instead I draw the card and spend time meditating on the image to get to know it more intimately. Sometimes people stop doing daily draws, I think, because they want them to be predictions. Glad to have you aboard. I'm still shy about posting too, and I'm glad that you took the chance. Peace and blessings............Michael

Dwaas

Hello tarobones,

Thanks for your welcome! Glad you enjoy your Fey as well! This daily draw, not to predict but just for study is an excellent idea. You are so right, I used to do that with new decks but as the Fey are so gentle showing how to work with them, I already took them on wild rides :) Now it is time for contemplation again. Thanks and I will see if I feel confident enough to jump in here.

Blessings, Dwaas

urbandryad

I'm still trying to get my hands on this deck. Its on my wishlist on amazon. I need to save up the dineros. Maybe next week I'll put money in paypal and if have enough. ^^

September Pixie

My deck has resided with my fiance' for about a month now and I have begged him to bring them home with him when he comes to see me for the weekend! I MUST bring my little babies home.. I miss them too much!!

To those of you who just got your decks, how are you enjoying them?

Sulis

I've had the Fey for a couple of months now and I love it.

I find it's best for personal readings, with one to 3 cards. I can't see me using this one in readings for others in the foreseeable future but hey, you never know :)

It's very, very special; has a magical quality to it. It's not my usual thing at all, I'm surprised that I like it as much as I do :)

Love

Sulis xx

dadsnook2000

For Sullis

I also am deeply drawn to the Fey Tarot. This is a theme that I had not previously been drawn to but I find that they raise my perspective on how life can be viewed. I have just finished Robert Place's reprented book on tarot symbolism and was intrigued to read a section at the end of the book on relationship spreads and his example of reading the energy flow of three card groupings -- rather than assigning each card-position a specific meaning to frame the card's message. After vacation end I will explore this method of reading with the Fey which I intuitively feel will work well. Dave

Sulis

dadsnook2000 said:
I have just finished Robert Place's reprented book on tarot symbolism and was intrigued to read a section at the end of the book on relationship spreads and his example of reading the energy flow of three card groupings -- rather than assigning each card-position a specific meaning to frame the card's message. After vacation end I will explore this method of reading with the Fey which I intuitively feel will work well. Dave
Hi Dave,

I have Robert Place's book and have been using the Fey in 3 card readings as explained in the book. I've found that the Fey is a very good deck for this type of reading, as is the RWS and the DruidCraft.

I really like this way of reading, it's made me look at the direction the energy is flowing in in more traditional tarot spreads as well.

Love

Sulis xx