"Who's Who" for Aeclectic personae

Guiding Cauldron

cool info.

retrokat: thanks for the protection info hun, and encourgaement again your fab! :)

Hey I didnt know blue fusion did the Vanessa deck- I have it and LOVE the contemperary images of that deck :)

Ambrosia

Not to step on any toes (I love being able to chat to people who have written books I have and love, and decks I own etc), but I just wanted to point out that some people (who may or may not be members here) may want to retain their anonymity, and so choose not to contribute to this thread (not because they are shy necessarily), but because they would rather remain anonymous, blend in with the masses so to speak.
Just a thought anyway.
To those who have outed themselves, and those who haven't alike,
Hey all, love your work! :)

Rev_Vesta

Hi all....I have just read this thread from start to finish......and love to know so many like-minded Souls have joined together on AT to share and learn with each other....

An inspiration to know with alot of hard work, committment we can all achieve anything we want.......

I have several ideas for a book which I have started writing about......This book is a compilation of a journey that began 40 years ago......even though it will not all be written about in the book........
This will be my first book and I know it will take awhile to write because of personal committments at this time.....I am hoping to be able to share this with The Global Community once I stop procrastinating and get it completed...
There will be a Tarot component to it.......(just to give you a tidbit of info.....lol)......

Just know if any AT members are visiting HB in NZ the kettle will be on, the sauna and spa going...surrounded by Crystals and love............

Love hearing everyone's stories......

Take Care..

Vesta

Horace

Look What I Found!

I think it's pretty amazing all these people are the ones helping me learn right here on the forum. No wonder this place is so popular, free lessons from the experts and the experts-to-be. How could you not listen..:) Hh

anybody else?

kfk

tarotbear said:
I'll start! (modesty was never a strong point of mine!) :smoker:

My real name is John Mangiapane. I published my first Tarot book in May 2004 through Sterling Press, which is a division of Barnes & Noble. The title of my book is 'It's All in the Cards: Tarot Reading Made Easy', ISBN 1-4027-0986-2. It is available online if your bookstore does not have it.

I also have a second manuscript for mens-centered tarot readings in acquisitions at a few publishers and in queries at many more. Wish me luck!
I enjoy this book. I can relate to your direct writing style whick is extremely organized but conversational.Infact I am rereading it now.I think it's only a matter of time before your new book is picked up.