"Who's Who" for Aeclectic personae

tao51

It takes this thread to draw out

the artists/authors on the boards. These people have much to share. I feel like I should be waving and yelling for an autograph. Thank you to the authors and artists who have posted so far.--Tao

Bob Hollister

Obviously, I'm Bob Hollister. chronata happens to be my wonderful spouse, Robyn Tisch-Hollister. She is in the process (as most of you seem to know!) of creating the Tarot or the Midnight Masquerade, of which I believe there are two threads about in 'Tarot Deck Creation'.

She's also a terrific freelance artist, writer, performer -acting, clowning, and teaching. She's probably the most wonderful person on the planet, but I admit I am slightly biased!

Me, I read occasionally, and I perform, produce, do voiceover, and do graphic design for various things.

So, all in all, check out chronata. I bet you think she's as wonderful as I do.

tarotbear

This is great! It's like everyone is coming out of the Tarot Closet! Such wonderful company we keep! Solandia ~ thank you for this wonderful site! :smoker:

OakDragon

tarotbear said:
This is great! It's like everyone is coming out of the Tarot Closet! Such wonderful company we keep! Solandia ~ thank you for this wonderful site! :smoker:

Indeed!

Maybe this thread should be made sticky?

Zephyros

OakDragon said:
Indeed!

Maybe this thread should be made sticky?

I wholeheartedly agree. Truly, there are living Tarot legends among us!

Kissa

closrapexa said:
Truly, there are living Tarot legends among us!

indeed, i'm all shaky knowing that Mary K. Greer is among us. WOOOOWW!

come on, you creators, get out of the closet! there are still many out there... thanks Solandia!!!!

kissa

rabble

OK, there's me.

I'm Melanie Cook, creator of The Garden Path, which is available as a self published majors only LE, with the minors still in progress.

Just a beginner in the world of creators.

Little Baron

rabble said:
Just a beginner in the world of creators.

And what a wonderful beginning! I just looked at the cards via your site; they are beautiful and extremely inspiring. I love the card with the untouched split rocks; infact, I loved all that I saw. I wish you so much success with this deck. Your love of tarot, imagery and nature shines through, as does, your personality. I hope to one day own this deck.

It is also great to meet so many other inspiring members of the tarot community; all playing a part and helping people like me through my path.

Thanks for starting this thread Tarotbear.

LB

rabble

thanks, LittleBuddha :)
many blessings :)

cirom

Full name. Ciro Marchetti.
Gilded Tarot, and upcoming Tarot of Dreams.

In addition to the tarot projects and my personal illustration work, I manage a graphic design company and teach part time at the Fort Lauderdale Art Institute. I've also been asked to volunteer and give art classes to the female "guests" at a detentions center here in South Florida, which sounds like an interesting challenge. At least untill they discover that my wife is a Miami Cop :)