2007 Sabian Symbol Draw

purple_scorp

Hi Adjustment,

what a great idea to look back over 2007 to see how accurate our cards were.

purple_scorp said:
I drew:

CAPRICORN 1 - AN INDIAN CHIEF CLAIMS RECOGNITION AND POWER FROM THE ASSEMBLED TRIBE

It will be interesting to see the type of person that replaces my colleague and how he/she will be perceived by the other staff. We are employing somebody at a much lower level than the colleague that left though. Perhaps if we employ an older male - there will be leadership issues between him and I??? And maybe that's what this card is alluding to. I'm actually on the panel and we are interviewing this Thursday.
We ended up giving the position to a youngish guy who turned out really great.

Looking back at this next bit I wrote, I wonder if I was off-target with my interpretation - as I feel it was probably about standing up for myself in my relationship (which has since finished):

purple_scorp said:
From Lynda's website:
There are leadership issues in the situation. Sometimes we need to rise to the occasion and take charge, this is one of those times. This may lead to a struggle for control; you may feel that you need to remind those around you of your leadership qualities or those above you are reminding you of your lesser position in the scheme of things. Always know when to give way to the rights of others and you'll be given a stronger position in society.

Keywords:
Assuming authority. Finding a true sense of place. Charisma. Respect. Having to stand up in the crowd. Staking one's claim.

The Caution:
Power struggles. Over-inflated views of one's self.

with love
purple_scorp

MCsea

Adjustment and purple_scorp Thank you for sharing...

I will quote mine too with some reflection!

MARINA

MCsea

MCsea said:
From Lynda HIlls website -
AQUARIUS 5 A COUNCIL OF ANCESTORS HAS BEEN CALLED TO GUIDE A MAN

You may find that you are strengthened by the wisdom of those who have gone before you. There is so much understanding available through the experienced elders and this is what needs to be tapped now. Feel the strength of having valuable and knowledge people on your side. You may experience a sense of having messages from the other side.

Inner knowledge. Direct tap root to deeper sources of energy. Karmic connections with the past.

The Caution: Reliance on conservatism. Not being able to move with the times. Needing the nod of approval from others to validate what one's doing. Things from the past belonging in the past

SO this is MUCH nicer than 2006 - where I was a lone camel in the desert, but it worries me I need a WHOLE BUNCH of ancestors to help me through 2007 ;)
Seriously this is a positive symbol, I know my ancestors are right behind me - in my DNA and before me in spirit, that I will KNOW they are with me - HELPING me is a great relief... Oh yes of course learning to move past needing other peoples validation to get on with things is a good lesson to learn this year too.
I feel like I can 'see' the yellow brick road, like Im being guided to take a certain path - for the benifit of all.. - nice... its definately a confident symbol, I hope I REALISE this wisdom and the people who are here to help this year....

lets see how it pans out

blessings

MARINA

Interesting - with writing I did feel that there were a whole bunch of angels helping me this year with my book...
then I felt like alot of people from my past were helping me with this 'career' I am in at the moment - I had so much help in some ways, and at times I just needed to PUT THINGS IN THE PAST!

but I am grateful to ALL those who helped 2007 be my year...
that is helped Crystal Astrology be 'delivered' she was born in June and she is doing fine :)

purple_scorp

Marina,

it's a beautiful book with so much detail and I love those colourful pictures of the gems in between.

You deserve all of the credit.

Congratulations.

with love
purple_scorp

Elven

Elven said:
My first reaction was .. my brother is going to ask to come and live with me ???
2nd: Someone is wanting to move into my flat.
3rd: Disruptions in the home.
4th: New fencing and borders (which we need)
5th: People moving into my space - security issues.
6th: Finally making my little flat, my home - unpacking totally.
7th: Funny this thought ... but not impossible ... going to NZ and finding my Grandfathers siblings and extended family.

I think my 2007 has rolled into my 2008.
1st - OK this may yet still happen, but I amazed it has only come up to be discussed over the past week :bugeyed:
2nd - as above
3rd - plenty of disorganization ;) ... though also some disruption is due to commence due to renovations.
4th - the new fence was finally done last month!
5th - new neighbours over the past year - both in the flat and the surrounding houses.
6th - finally unpacking all the little things and painting the unit.
7th - NZ is not yet a goer - but I want to be there when they film The Hobbit - which they announced is in preproduction ending this year.

Anyone else had their 2007 spill into 2008?

MCsea

OH WOW!

Yes I just looked and indeed in my recent trip to Darwin I was invited to join witht he council elders to make some decisions - well I got ot do lots of talking and THEY made decisions - it was a HGUE honour to be with these ancient people in their land..

wow I love that you posted elven!

MARINA

MCsea said:
OK for me for 2007 is.... drum roll....

deep sigh - well it COULD have been MUCH worse!!

From Lynda HIlls website -
AQUARIUS 5 A COUNCIL OF ANCESTORS HAS BEEN CALLED TO GUIDE A MAN

You may find that you are strengthened by the wisdom of those who have gone before you. There is so much understanding available through the experienced elders and this is what needs to be tapped now. Feel the strength of having valuable and knowledge people on your side. You may experience a sense of having messages from the other side.

Inner knowledge. Direct tap root to deeper sources of energy. Karmic connections with the past.

The Caution: Reliance on conservatism. Not being able to move with the times. Needing the nod of approval from others to validate what one's doing. Things from the past belonging in the past

SO this is MUCH nicer than 2006 - where I was a lone camel in the desert, but it worries me I need a WHOLE BUNCH of ancestors to help me through 2007 ;)
Seriously this is a positive symbol, I know my ancestors are right behind me - in my DNA and before me in spirit, that I will KNOW they are with me - HELPING me is a great relief... Oh yes of course learning to move past needing other peoples validation to get on with things is a good lesson to learn this year too.
I feel like I can 'see' the yellow brick road, like Im being guided to take a certain path - for the benifit of all.. - nice... its definately a confident symbol, I hope I REALISE this wisdom and the people who are here to help this year....

lets see how it pans out

blessings

MARINA

Elven

MCsea said:
OH WOW!

Yes I just looked and indeed in my recent trip to Darwin I was invited to join witht he council elders to make some decisions - well I got ot do lots of talking and THEY made decisions - it was a HGUE honour to be with these ancient people in their land..

This sounds so intruigingly awesome and wonderful Marina. What s special and significant trip it must have been!

I am looking back on some of the other threads and looking at timing ... I conclude that the timing seems to shift along further, and although I know there is no timing ... theres a pattern here which I cant ignore, for me anyway. (if ya know what I mean :p) ...

Im really glad you posted too Marina - thenkyou!!

Blessings
Elven x

MCsea

Elven said:
This sounds so intruigingly awesome and wonderful Marina. What s special and significant trip it must have been!

I am looking back on some of the other threads and looking at timing ... I conclude that the timing seems to shift along further, and although I know there is no timing ... theres a pattern here which I cant ignore, for me anyway. (if ya know what I mean :p) ...

Im really glad you posted too Marina - thenkyou!!

Blessings
Elven x

Yes it was - amazing quite surreal - being in a modern environment talking to people about climate change and where had all the dugongs moved to - and why the beach had eroded - so sad, these elders (not so old elders) have memories that last hundreds of year, the way they appreciate nature is soo above anything I know people to feel -
I was inspired and yes of couse guided, how could I live in Australia without a continual consciousness of indegenous thoughts and desires.

Timing - its all in the timing it is all in Divine order - timing is a human function it helps us be judgemental - we judge and measure with time its the human part of who we are - Divine order is not time but divine order (karma - unconditional love - life) is timeless as is our soul... we are invited to learn our lessons walk our path enjoy our life - I think thats how the symbols work - on that level...
of course they have timing in them.. but they offer ohhh so much more!!

AND Im just starting to realise this divine pattern myself..

HUGS

MARINA