Wildwood - Four of Bows

DaisyDragonfly

Name/Number/Keyword: Four of Bows - Celebration.

First Impressions: *singing*...having the time of your life! Ooohhh, see that girl, watch that scene, she is the dancing queen!

Senses: Sweaty, high excitement, sense of community and joy. Food and drink. All senses heightened, energy up high. It's a party.

Symbols: Fire, bows, spirals.

Story: Have you seen these cool things? Yeah - this guy came down from the hillside, all super-serious and whatever. He handed them out, said they were like a prototype and he thought he had it and he'd worked so hard and why weren't they finished and what had he missed and why didn't they fit his first idea and how could he have gotten it so wrong...

...and we were all like, dude! Chill!

'Cos, how cool! They're like bow thingies, pretty sweet. And he made them! Created them all the way from scratch! That's awesome.

So he was all stressy and we were all, no way. You need to let your hair down, give it up. You know? 'Cos stressing'll get you nowhere. Like fast. Sometimes you need to get your mind off, unwind, think about something else. Change of scene and all that.

I'm right. You know? A stresshead never gets things done right, anyhow. Let your hair down, dance it all off. All that energy just churning around, 'cos you're frustrated or whatever, 'cos you thought you were done? Get rid of it. Hang out with a few friends, get some food and drink going, celebrate what you did already. You may be kinda sick in the morning (LOL!) but I bet you'll feel better about things and be ready to do whatever you gotta.

Eh. Getting deep here. What's the point? It's time to take pause... and party!

Element: Fire.

Keywords: release of pent-up energy/clearing energy. Taking a break in a project; social gathering. Party. ;)

What to do: Put whatever you're working on (and stressing about) to one side. Order pizza. Invite around friends. Dance.

What not to do: Obsess. Worry at a problem. Sit alone in a darkened room.

Next steps: See 'what to do.' ;)

Affirmation: I relax and celebrate my accomplishments so far.