LS Pagan Tarot - The Wheel

MareSaturni

This group has been quiet for some long time and...i thought i could maybe bring it back to life. I got this deck, not the kit, for Christmas and am very interesting in studying it.

Now, the Wheel card is one i didn't get. It shows a woman sitting in front of a computer, looking at a pie chart divided in many slices. You can't see her face, but she could be either analyzing it with a lot of attention or just bored. I can't tell.

First, i thought she was watching as the pieces of the pie chart 'fight' for space...sometimes one is bigger, then it suddenly gets smaller, and she has no control over it. Maybe it's of her interest to see one certain piece take more space but it's not like it changes according to her - there is an invisible force behind it. Maybe fate?

Yet, i felt my vision might be trying to cram a traditional thing inside this card and i might be missing something.

So...any insights?

annik

I like this wheel. The woman seems to be thinking. She seems to follow closely the situation. I feel it's about mesuring things, quantifying them. The developments can be cold and it can seems cruel. The good or bad in a situation can depend of the eye of the beholder.

MareSaturni

annik said:
I like this wheel. The woman seems to be thinking. She seems to follow closely the situation. I feel it's about mesuring things, quantifying them. The developments can be cold and it can seems cruel. The good or bad in a situation can depend of the eye of the beholder.

Hadn't thought about it. Interesting view...but i wonder how does it relate to fate, that for me has always been present in the Wheel...

Thanks for your insights! :)

~Yuko

Mi-Shell

I like to imagine our seeker acting here a little as the Goddess of fate:
She is working in a bank - or an investment firm, deciding just how to set up the stock portfolio of one of her clients.
A lot will rest on her decisions.
OR:
She works at a lawyer's office - on the last will of one of her clients and is figuring out, how the graph looks that symbolizes her client's wishes and if maybe it needs "tweaking". The conclusions she draws will influence the families of her client.
she also may have- in her lunch hour created a pie chart of how she herself is spending her time each day and making sure work and stress are balanced with sleep and leisure, exercise and fun....
Which of the pie segments need strengthening so that her wheel turns successfully into the future?